• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the pot noodle that seperates the men from the boys
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

stupid question: what is a pot noodle?

Comment

okay I think I figured out it's like Ramen noodles.

First of all I must take a stand against sporks. Sporks are low class. Even for me. Maybe if I'm at a Wendy's I might use a spork (as that's what they give you), but given the choice- no. Sporks are trashy.

I don't eat these things anymore because they don't fill me up. I need meat. I used to eat them when I as like 13 years old and my mother was working alot, and I have no other source of food. I think I lived off of these, cereal, and ciniman toast. mmm. Cup o soups were also good.

I used to have it down pat where I'd add just the right amount of water so it wasn't too dry, but not too much water left over (which is where all the spices went). If it was a tad too dry, I'd add a little bit more tap water. Put in the seasoning, and thing mix and eat. Damn, I'm tempted to have one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          First of all I must take a stand against sporks. Sporks are low class. Even for me. Maybe if I'm at a Wendy's I might use a spork (as that's what they give you), but given the choice- no. Sporks are trashy.
          CAPITALISTIC PLUTOCRAT BASTARD!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
          X