Pot Noodle - Fork or Spoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Noodle - Fork or Spoon?

I always put too much water in, so spoon for me.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Chopsticks...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Knife...
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If you've put too much water in, surely you want a fork so you aren't just eating boiling water.

I see you are indulging in some gourmet cuisine there Stewart!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          If you've put too much water in, surely you want a fork so you aren't just eating boiling water.

I see you are indulging in some gourmet cuisine there Stewart!
          But beef and tomato water is tasty
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You drink that afterwards
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Shovel.

But, if you're game, a rusty screew driver.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I used to have a few of the sweet and sour ones when I was at uni - they were remarkably convenient. Perhaps I will have to resurrect my Pot Noodle eating days
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I used to have a few of the sweet and sour ones when I was at uni - they were remarkably convenient. Perhaps I will have to resurrect my Pot Noodle eating days
                  Oooouf....When I read your post, I thought I was in the peanut butter thread...

Sour peanut butter.... :vomit:

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Ewww, that doesn't sound too appealing, I must admit
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I never got into Pot Noodles much at uni.. got a couple tonight for night shift, plus some bhajis and Chicago Town pizzas.

Ming would be proud.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yeah, I used to have them sometimes at uni in the 1st and 2nd years because the rooms never had kitchen facilities and if I missed getting food then I would have to resort to that - or the kebab van
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yeah, I used to have them sometimes at uni in the 1st and 2nd years because the rooms never had kitchen facilities and if I missed getting food then I would have to resort to that - or the kebab van
                          Ah...the burger van the lay-by top of Aber.. woke up once with an uneaten one under my bed, didn't remember buying it either
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Ewww...I do hope it was fresh from the night before, although I suspect you would have been able to smell it otherwise
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Re: Pot Noodle - Fork or Spoon?

Originally posted by Doddler
                              I always put too much water in, so spoon for me.
                              Same here. I find the pot makes it easy to cut off the noodles with the edge of the spoon. I also prefer watery noodles.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                              X