The USA isn't last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. 14
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1) I seem to recall that someone did a survey of the "happiness level" of adults in which the results were almost the inverse. The US was at the top and the nordic countries fared rather poorly. What is the point of giving the kiddies a happy childhood if their adulthood is going to be a lifelong struggle with despair and depression? It seems almost cruel. Also it would appear that kiddie happiness is a poor predicter of adult wlefare - so what good is it?
      2) The Netherlands - at the top of the list of kiddie happiness and also the world's largest exporter of synthetic drugs of abuse. It's almost like they planned to destroy the children of other nations in order to improve their own relative position and let's not forget that in a country the size of the Netherland all the billions earned help support their kids.
      3) The Netherlands - do they euthanize unhappy kids? Isn't that cheating?
      4) The Netherlands - didn't we have a poster here who extolled the virtues of pre-addolescent boys polishing the thighs of their teenage relatives? I got the impression that this was a pretty common thing there. Maybe I'm biased, but if I had conducted this survey I'd have given a huge weight (negative) to sexual relations between pre-pubertal and adolescent kids.
      5) They combined what really amounted to a number of different surveys into one universal scale - to what purpose? The validity of this data really lies in how it predicts the adjustment of adults, which as I pointed out above ain't so great for a number of the countries ranked highly.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
        Our kids drink the most, have the most sex and take the 3rd most drugs and they are the unhappiest?

Stupid whinging little bastards.
        Damn stupid whinging little bastards. Take away their drink, drugs and sex, then theyd really have something to complain about.

Thanks, everyone. Mine eyes are blind they cannot see....

Comment

Last edited by Cort Haus; February 16, 2007, 18:50.

Comment

I'm so glad you're happy. I love making people happy. Perhaps you're ready for your high colonic now?

Comment

Originally posted by Merkin Muffley
              I'm so glad you're happy. I love making people happy. Perhaps you're ready for your high colonic now?
              It's a ritual, not a sign that you have made anyone happy.

Comment

Working...
              X