Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith's career is dead. Also, so is she.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I just didn't know her name - just her face...amongst other anatomical features
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      I refuse to believe this many internet geeks "just found out who Anna Nicole Smith was". Please. Ya'll got naked pictures of her on your hard drive right now...
      Don't assume that everyone has your bad taste.

Other models are available.

Comment

necrophilia

quote:
        Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I refuse to believe this many internet geeks "just found out who Anna Nicole Smith was". Please. Ya'll got naked pictures of her on your hard drive right now...
          I haven't, actually. She's a bit before my time, I suppose.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

One last 'cop a feel' for old times sake, eh?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nothing wrong with Anna Nicole Smith in her prime. Certainly better than Jordan or whatever nasty slag you Brits are inexplicably propelling to stardom at the moment...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Anyone selling short on Trimspa?
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Jordan? I'd thought gravity would have had permanently attached her boobs to the floor by now.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nothing wrong with Anna Nicole Smith in her prime. Certainly better than Jordan or whatever nasty slag you Brits are inexplicably propelling to stardom at the moment...
                    Don't mention that trollop. Seriously, I have major concerns about the British public and their worshipping of the cult of celebrity...we're far too close to the US in that respect...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ahh well. Another big breasted blonde bombshell dies without ever having had sex with me.

Poor thing.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I found out what happened. PolyCast was cancelled and she just couldn't take it.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I don't see how she could have bothered you so much.

The death of someone you used to jerk off to in your youth forces you to confront the specter of your own mortality. I guess some people here aren't ready to deal with that.

And sooo QFT. Nice Playboy spreads
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What makes you think I'm interested in Jordan? Another blonde basketball-titted bimbo who isn't my type. I'm not knocking the slag in the OP for her nationality.

Comment

I didn't know what she looked like but I remember being tired of hearing her name about 10 years back. Was she always as, well... homely as she is in the recent photos?

I suppose some celebs don't age well at all.

The whole situation with the dad, and the son and the mom dying so close together certainly does strike me as tragic. Overrated celeb or not it seems quite a sad twist of fate.

Comment

Maybe

they were poisoned by the other heirs to the Marshall fortune?
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X