Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith's career is dead. Also, so is she.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller
    And it is generally sad when someone dies young, unless they were a complete and utter *****.

JM
    Kind of the point.

Comment

I don't feel much about this either way. I am not going to mock her death, I don't see how she could have bothered you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
        I don't feel much about this either way. I am not going to mock her death, I don't see how she could have bothered you so much.
        She probably bought Macs.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
          She's caused more traffic accidents than anyone else in Swedish history. That's gotta count for something.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I redefine beauty.

Are you some kind of filosofer now?

I don't see how she could have bothered you so much.

The death of someone you used to jerk off to in your youth forces you to confront the specter of your own mortality. I guess some people here aren't ready to deal with that.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

I don't even know who this is...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I didn't know who she was until this thread brought her to my attention.

There are many over-rated blond bimbos - she must have been one of the ugliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    I didn't know who she was until this thread brought her to my attention.

There are many over-rated blond bimbos - she must have been one of the ugliest.
                    And for a while, the richest.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I only know this woman's name because it's all over the news... and why she's EVER been newsworthy is something I don't understand.

Just now the news of her death rippled through my office. Everyone (it seemed to me) was talking about the death of this woman.

I don't get it.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well it seems to be on the BBC news website too, even though I have no idea who the hell she is...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Well it seems to be on the BBC news website too, even though I have no idea who the hell she is...
                          Thanks Rich, we got it the first time. If you gave us an update each time you didn't know ****, you'd crash the forum.

Comment

Talk about cruel twist of fate

Smith, a former Playboy bunny, married Texas oil billionaire J Howard Marshall II in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. He died a year later.

She spent years in court fighting his son for a share of his estate, and won a victory at the Supreme Court in 2006.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Thanks Rich, we got it the first time. If you gave us an update each time you didn't know ****, you'd crash the forum.
                              You have a serious attitude problem buddy...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I refuse to believe this many internet geeks "just found out who Anna Nicole Smith was". Please. Ya'll got naked pictures of her on your hard drive right now...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X