Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith's career is dead. Also, so is she.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith's career is dead. Also, so is she.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Hmhh.. OTOH I don't really care, but I do think the story in itself is kind of sad. I mean from the perspective of the new young baby. First, her brother dies, and just few weeks after, the mother goes.

Both ****ed in the head, sure. But still... Of course I'd rather have sympathy for other types of people, but still I think this was rather sad at the end.

This also means, that I have jerked off to dead people.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Crap. This will be all over the media.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm heartbroken.

/me goes back to work.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wonder does her family have some sort of heart defect or condition? It seems odd to have a few people die so young. Or have their been drugs/suicide rumours?
          Last edited by Flubber; February 8, 2007, 16:34.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Why the **** does ANYONE care about this person (except relatives/friends)?

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I wasn't aware that anyone did.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

She was very attractive at one time, which means I care far more about her than any of you...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm still very attractive now.

Comment

I hope to be attractive in the future.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm still very attractive now.

You're cute, in a gay kinda way. Not nearly model quality, though.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

And it is generally sad when someone dies young, unless they were a complete and utter *****.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

So.. where does all that money go now?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              You're cute, in a gay kinda way. Not nearly model quality, though.
                              I redefine beauty.

Comment

Working...
                              X