Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
    As if on cue, you self define the term.

Far be it for me to point out the error of your ways, ignorance is bliss as they say...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• So if it ever snows more than an inch there are no snowploughs in England? Over here people start to whine if it's not ploughed in the morning when it started snowing the same night. Spoiled people.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
        Stewie is desperately trying to convince the gullible on this forum that these MILD temperatures are the coldest it's been in the UK this millennium as part of his pitifully ineffective campaign to discredit Global Warming...

It is hilarious watching him try though...
        The last twenty days have been 1.1c below average.

Still, I bet you won't get the BBC weather presenters admitting as such, when average temperatures for this country are perpetually described as mild for the time of year, ad infinitum.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Footie Mad
          So if it ever snows more than an inch there are no snowploughs in England? Over here people start to whine if it's not ploughed in the morning when it started snowing the same night. Spoiled people.
          Snowploughs can't plough through traffic to get to the snow, unofrtunately
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• A Siberian easterly to start in eight days

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
            X