Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy vs. Pirates of Carribean

I say it's The Mummy

Pirates wasn't bad, but not really a match against Imhotep and Rachel Weisz. So I'm still waiting for the ultimate pirates movie (could be cool without fantasy stuff though).
    Blah

No poll?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

No, I want a real debate on that
      Blah

Comment

Neither
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Gladiator
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The Mummy 2 was the best thing ever
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Mummy = PotC
              Mummy2 vs. PotC2

Slight edge Mummy series.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Hm, I liked the first Mummy more...but what do I know
                Blah

Comment

This thread needs more babe evaluation.

Rachel Weisz vs. Kiera Knightly.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Kiera would win. Weisz has big gorrila eyebrows.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Noooooo

Last edited by BeBMan; January 29, 2007, 11:16.
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                          Noooooo

lol "no hotlinking" but what if the girl isn't hot LOL

Comment

It shows perfectly for me (from the browser's cache I guess )

edit: changed it.
                            Blah

Comment

Pirates of the Carribean was IMO a good deal better than the Mummy. But the Mummy Returns was a good deal better than PotC2.

Though I really, really liked the original Pirates of the Carribean (Johnny Depp is far more fun to watch than Brendan Fraiser), so I have to give the edge to that series.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X