X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won't let me.

Comment

I can't
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I just did. I wish they would hurry up the process though. I spend three hours just waiting and answering questions before I spend 5 or 6 minutes giving a pint of blood.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

3 hours? Yikes. The worst wait I had was 45 minutes.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I guess it is just what comes with going to blood drives.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I give at the blood drives here at work. Maybe they're a little more concious of moving us through, 'cause after all, time waiting is time we're not workin' fo the man.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I use to give when I was younger, like a teen.
                Havn't really thought about it much since, I really should.
                I have been in a lot of tropical countries though (a few years in India, 5-6 times in Brazil) don't know if that would matter.

Comment

Working...
                X