No announcement yet.

TV Shows You Recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished watching Jericho. Too bad it's probably canceled. I think I am going to watch nBSG now.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

And Rome is very good. Rome.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Can't wait to see season 2. Resisting the urge to torrent it...
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

haven't watched much tv until recently.

I like mythbusters. It's an alright show. Still like Family guy and American Dad. Simpsons is okay.

and I'm going to try to watch the Office and South Park again. I think they are on wednesdays.

Comment

Mythbusters - Always fun
            Lost - Interesting story
            The 4400 - Doesn't have that many episodes, but it's interesting. Most people I know are looking forward to the next season, which hopefully should start soon
            The Simpsons - It's still fun, not as fun as it once was, but still has some really fun episodes now and then
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

The Sopranos - Nice Soap Opera and fantasy fulfillment

MST3K - Mike was better.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

yeah I'm kind of disappointed in myself for missing the last seaon in a half of sopranos.

It's like a soap opera for men.

I finally watched this week's episode. at least I think it's current. One where a certain somebody attempts suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                  MST3K - Mike was better.
                  * Readies large trout *
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Jesse Jane, Teagan Presley and Devon make a cameo appearance on Entourage. One of the main characters, whose called Vince, is supposed to play Aquaman (yeah, I know, Aquaman ), but this comic book geek who has an influencial website hates Vince. Jesse, Teagan and Devon, AKA the ***** patrol, are there to save Aquaman.

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Anybody saw Gunther von Hagens' 'Autopsy', where he performs an actual public autopsy?

Comment

I used to like Lost but now it is getting freaky.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My top 5 all time right now would be:

Buffy
                          Farscape
                          The Wire
                          Veronica Mars
                          Angel

Friday Night Lights and Dexter were my favourite new shows from this past season.

Comment

That Jericho thing, is it good? I think they start it next week here in Kraut tv.....
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              That Jericho thing, is it good? I think they start it next week here in Kraut tv.....
                              I watched the first few episodes and it was horrendously bad. The premise of the show is great, you can do so much with a post-apocalyptic theme, but they messed up in every aspect.

Comment

Hm. Too bad.

Is there any good scifi show around in the US currently (beyond nBSG I mean)?
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X