• Show
Clear All

House
    Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
    Heroes
    Bones
    Numbers
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I can't believe this has not been mentioned yet:

Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, and I like Dirty Jobs
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
        I can't believe this has not been mentioned yet:

Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, and I like Dirty Jobs
        I would recommend nBattlestar Galactica, as well as The Office, but all you nerds already watch them religiously, so no need.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

But yeah, I recommend BSG and the Office to join in the chorus.

I also still like "How I Met your Mother". And I'm intrigued by "The Knights of Prosperity" so far.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Rescue Me
            Monk
            Mind of Mencia

Chapelle's Show (but not the Lost Episodes)

Also:
            nBSG
            My Name is Earl
            The Office
            Scrubs
            Cold Case
            Without a Trace
            The Unit
            CSI
            L&O SVU
            Meerkat Manor

I miss Junkyard Wars.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I just watched part of the first episode of Firefly.

It sucked.

Comment

"Scrubs" is a good one . One of my favs.

And I'm liking "Knights of Prosperity" after two shows. But I like the show right after it on the TV schedule "In Case of Emergency" far better... brilliant stuff.

As far dramas, "Boston Legal" and I really like "Friday Night Lights", though that plays for a fairly specialized audience, I'd guess.

"The Office" and "Battlestar Galactica" are still my favs of each genre, by far.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm acquiring The Sopranos...I have high hopes.

Boston Legal is a great show. I haven't watched it consistently since the first season, but I really liked it. DENNY CRANE!

Comment

Dunno if its worth suggesting to you yanks but 'Im Alan Partridge' is pretty funny, one of my favourite comedy characters of all time. Its like CYE.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                      Jericho (bad acting)
                      Weeds
                      Nip/Tuck
                      Curb (a dirtier seinfeld)

I was when daybreak was canceled.
                      I am watching all of Jericho right now. I really enjoy it so far (on episode 4). I would recommend it.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        I just watched part of the first episode of Firefly.

It sucked.
                        While the first episode is good form a story perspective, the second (first to air) is probably the best introduction.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                          The Venture Brothers - the best animated show on television.
                          The first season was brilliant. The second season, not so much.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I only like reality TV and documentaries. Survivor is the best of them.

All ficitonal television utterly bores me. I would rather jam my head up a cow's ass than watch a single episode of The Simpsons, CSI, or any other crud you care to name.
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

TV Shows

Suckers!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                                Mythbusters is great. One of the few shows I miss.
                                QFT. Mythbusters

I've got a soft spot for Deadliest Catch too.
                                Whose Line is it Anyway? was mentioned - definitely worth some laughs.

I miss Junkyard Wars.
                                Yeah, me too.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X