Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most dangerous cities in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mogadishu is definitely at or very near the top of the list.

Comment

Calgary.

Asher could blow up at any time.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        There's already a "Lincoln"
        New Lincoln.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Camden
          Where? New Jersey? Arkansas? Punjab?
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

the one in NJ of course. Though the place is losing people so fast that in a few more years it won't be a city anymore.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think you'll find the proper Camden (Town) is in North London...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                Calgary.

Asher could blow up at any time.
                But I believe he is residing in Ontario at the moment
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Dangerous city

If talking non war zone normal life I think Caracas qualifies. Basically anyone with a car bolts from their house to the car since carjackings, kidnappings and murders are so common.

I've talked to a number of people who lived there and so far each one of them ghad been carjacked at gunpoint at leat once
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Hm. Port-au-Prince is arguably not in a warzone, yet I hear it's beyond bad.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

LAVAL!
                      What?

Comment

NOTTINGHAM!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Not cities but still useful.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X