Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most dangerous cities in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camden
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sloww, I disagree. Westerners in general, including Americans, are pretty safe in SE-Asia. Sure, I agree though, that there must be parts where Americans are less safe than other westerners.. In SE- and East-Asia, these are pretty safe regions overall. Of course there are few exceptions to the rule, but the problem isn't so much anti-west sentiment than inner problems, such as Cambodia is still a bit wounded from their conflict so..

I don't knwo about Indonesia, it's pretty safe but are we going to see the rise of radical Islamists there, that remains to be seen. In general though, I'm more 'tense' in Helsinki. Wayyyyyyyy bigger chance to be beaten up, or prolly even killed. But if we are talkinga bout the most dangerous cities.. man, I'd take my chances in Bangkok, in ALL these countries rather than Johannesburg by night and getting lost or some ghettos of Brazil. Or even the little more worse places in US.. or in some weird eastern european ghettos, they don't just beat you up, they'll sell you to mafia as a man whore, put you in a ship and you'll find yourself in China, and you must pay your owner million dollars from your earnings to be free.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

If you fancy getting drunk and freezing to death, I hear Noril'sk is the place to go.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Any city in america with a school is dangerous place to be..
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

hmmm, so a guy who lives in self-proclaimed "sin city" finds there's one vice his hometown can't provide... danger! could this be the start of a new trend in tourism?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I know that in some latin american cities there are tours for europeans, japanese, yankee tourists who want to see a favela-villa miseria-slum-shanty town from the inside

So, it would not be so new
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Norwich.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Brussels
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Has to be a tossup between Winnipeg and Saskatoon.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Montreal?
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That's for the "Name the City" gag.

My actual answer would be, uhm.... Detroit
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I think i have heard lancer mention some cities that are in the phils. Never been there before so i cant say for sure. Good Lord Dis you live in vegas go and rip off one of the mobsters there thats plenty scary for me
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Southeast Washington, DC. The murder rate is obnoxious.
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Whats the murder rate like?
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Dis sucks.
                                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                                X