Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most dangerous cities in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywhere where you could get blown up easily.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Go to Bangkok.
      That's asurprisingly safe city unless you count being propositioned by hookers.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
        Maybe by dangerous he means getting syphillis
        OK, there is a real danger ofcatching VD.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ripon
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Brazil is very very very dangerous

if I recall correctly over 50.000 people were murdered in Brazil last year
            Drug lords have a lot of power there, enough to put the state or major of a city of many millions people on their knees, they have infiltrated the police and much of the state.

Souh Africa s very bad too
            Brazil also has hot women.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The only place where I have actually seen a fight or any kind of violence is at the local pub in my small home town - but there are fights almost any weekend. And I've been walking alone after midnight in lots of cities: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Malmö (most dangerous town in Sweden), Hamburg, Berlin, Paris, London, Lissabon, Chicago, New York, Bangkok, Tallin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Liege, Prague, New Orleans, etc. A business aquintance was clubbed unconcious from behind and robbed in Madrid when he decided to stay at a bar while I took a taxi back to the hotel, that's the closest I got to something bad.
              Last edited by Chemical Ollie; January 10, 2007, 11:16.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

According to the infamous "DanS", we should visit Washington DC 'because we had fewer murders this year'.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Not as dangerous as Stockwell tube station, apparantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Brazil also has hot women.
                    QFT. I didn't feel particularly unsafe in Brazil (as opposed to Johannesburg or parts of Moscow, for instance). Then again, I didn't go to the favelas.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                      Southeast Washington, DC. The murder rate is obnoxious.
                      I see your SE DC and raise you a West Baltimore
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I say yanks change the name of New York to "Lincoln" and move their capital there, Washington is not that good for capital of the USA
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

There's already a "Lincoln"
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Drug lords have a lot of power there, enough to put the state or major of a city of many millions people on their knees, they have infiltrated the police and much of the state.

Souh Africa s very bad too
                            Wrong.

Number of convictions for intentional homicides in the given year. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Wrong.

Number of convictions for intentional homicides in the given year. Per capita figures expressed per 1 million population.

Spec.
                              That doesn't show he's wrong, Spec. See this: http://www.nationmaster.com/red/grap...capita&b_map=1

It doesn't include data from Brazil.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Do you have to point out EVERYTHING!

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X