No announcement yet.

The second Xbox 360 revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also apparently redownload TV shows as many times as you want for free.

Bigger would be better, but there is a significant cost associated with this. 120 GB is already getting pretty expensive.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

How long does it take to download a movie, and does the first-day window start from download completion or from the start of the download itself?
      B♭3

Comment

Not that there has been any doubt about the validity of these news around here, but people on some other places have been claiming this picture was photoshopped. So somebody leaked another set here:

There are juicy big pictures there, a video, and something I didn't know before: apparently, MS is also going to replace their scaler chip with a new one (supposedly to add support for digital video output).

Microsoft had to design a new scaler chip named 'HANA' (replacing the (analog-only?) 'ANA' chip found in current retail and dev Xboxes)

Interesting...
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

How long does it take to download a movie

That would depend on your connection speed...Live downloads are very fast.

does the first-day window start from download completion or from the start of the download itself?

An obscure if silly question. I'd presume from download completion.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I wouldn't consider it that silly. If you're on DSL, 4GB downloading is a very long download, and might take most of the day/evening.
            B♭3

Comment

It is also true that DSL speeds have been increasing.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                It is also true that DSL speeds have been increasing.
                Also very true, but not in all regions, nor are the increases all equally high.
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X