X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The power of women.

What would you know about that?

Comment

sorry to threadjack but, hey Kuci, when did you move to Pennsylvania? and how many bathrooms?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Since I got into CMU. And something like .025.

Comment

You are 40 people to share one bathroom?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
            too young to drive but not too young to show off your love making skills?

hmm. I bet there is an after school special just waiting to happen.
            oh pshh. all my work is done in the dead of night.

Comment

Necromancy
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Necromancy

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Necromancy
                  Necrofilia.

I wonder, is negrofilia love towards colored people?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I think women can do anything a man can do outside of the physical abilities a male most times excels in.

I feel as long as any person, despite gender,gender adaptation,creed,color,origin,religious beliefs, focus's on the goals they want to achieve has the potential. As long as they dont view it as a "Woman" versus Society but rather Mrs. Betty Boop suceeding because of her talent and ambition and the chances she has been given at that certain point in time.

I hate it when someone fails and then people say they were disadvantaged because they were this color or this gender or that religious preference.

No one gets my big behind out of bed, no ones gives me anything,I have to go out and prove myself everyday of the year.

Get over it folks, and have a good day.

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

oh pshh. all my work is done in the dead of night.
                      No lights? Now where is the fun in that?
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                        As long as they dont view it as a "Woman" versus Society but rather Mrs. Betty Boop suceeding because of her talent and ambition and the chances she has been given at that certain point in time.

Gramps

Aren't women 50% of society? Does that mean they are fighting with themselves?
                        Janaki the Jaguire

Comment

Originally posted by Janaki

Aren't women 50% of society? Does that mean they are fighting with themselves?

So true.
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Women have no real power. I mean sure, and I'm all for equality.. gender, race, religion.. should pay no role in what people can do. However, if it is necessary, we can make them cry and do violence.. they can't take it. We are better at it. I hope it never comes to it, and women never try to cage us and kill us, but I think I might be able to kill most women in hand to hand combat. Not all of them though, there are some tough ones out there.

But still, an average girl.. I think I would kill them.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sure...you can maybe kill us all in hand to hand combat. That's why we don't try to fight you physically. Nagging is much more effective.
                              Janaki the Jaguire

Comment

I also think keys to victory in battle against women is trying to not let the egos get too big.. I mean, we'd still win, but I think in order to protect our gender, we should not go face first in it. Women are sneaky and they will grow into smart fighting. So we need to admit this, and kill them with no mercy.

Plus, there's bound to be these amazon women, like one breasted lesbians, who are mad, strong, and insane. These are the ones we really need to worry about, because not only do they beat most guys, they will be the leaders of the that side of the gender. Brute force.

so, when ever we capture amazonian leader, we need to make sure all the women know, that she was no good, she cried all the time, we hurt her a lot and she is no longer lesbian but loves the penis.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X