• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael

Glad we have your approval, b etor.

Comment

Hugging
      Hugging soldiers
      Hugging Israeli soldiers
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I hug men. I also kiss men and have sex with men.

I think that makes me a gay guy trapped in a woman's body.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Sure. Depends on the situation though. If someone just comes and grabs me, they might have to die for their mistake.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

wtf pekka?

had to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              The very question shows how little contact with humans you've had. Maybe you should resolve your social issues before thinking about the romantic ones. PH too.
              Hush you, you're the last male I hugged

May I state, in a very platonic and masculine manner!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Hush you, you're the last male I hugged

May I state, in a very platonic and masculine manner!
                What's masculine about being platonic? And inhowfar does sexually motivated hugging between men lessen the masculinity of the action?

About the original question: Sure, I don't have a problem with hugging men, although I prefer hugging only those who I consider my real friends, so it's an honor should I ever hug you. I have few problems with men hugging me in, err, hugging cultures (South America, Russia, Middle East, etc.). However, I have problems when they grab my arm, I can't get used to that.
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Come to my church, be ready to hug.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I hug men . . . . .

in addition to doing other things.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

What's masculine about being platonic? And inhowfar does sexually motivated hugging between men lessen the masculinity of the action?

About the original question: Sure, I don't have a problem with hugging men, although I prefer hugging only those who I consider my real friends, so it's an honor should I ever hug you. I have few problems with men hugging me in, err, hugging cultures (South America, Russia, Middle East, etc.). However, I have problems when they grab my arm, I can't get used to that.
                      Those cultures are fine with me. It's the fellating cultures that scare me
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes of course I do. Why wouldnt you hug men?
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I never initiate a hug, but I have no problems with hugging men.

Kissing on the cheek is the ordinary greeting toward females in France. It's also acceptable toward men (especially in the same family), though handshakes are the norm.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Do you hug men?

I do a lot more than that with other men.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

EDIT: It looks like MrFun beat me to the punch...
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              Hugging
                              Hugging soldiers
                              Hugging Israeli soldiers
                              Cool it

We prefer donations

Comment

I'll hug my father and good friends when we are not going to meet for a long time.

Also, I've hugged some americans by accident. Often times, if a person is a good friend of mine, when we shake hands, I'll want to pat them on the shoulder with my left hand. But as I start extending my left arm, americans see it as a hug coming and pull me in, and at that point I kinda feel it'd be rude to resist, ya know? So yeah, there've been some unexpected hugs with men.
                                Last edited by vovan; January 7, 2007, 15:27.
                                XBox Live: VovanSim
                                xbox.com (login required)
                                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                                Spore page

Comment

Working...
                                X