Former US President Ford dead at 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

It is hard to over estimate his crimes. He was by far the most criminal President we ever had so he deserves to be remembered as a criminal.
    Case in point. It's like religion to these (youse) guys. It's like an axiom in geometry.

Comment

The facts are the facts. The fact is Nixon really was a criminal and he should have done the time instead of getting away Scot free.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's analysis. And saying that he is the worst is also analysis. Not fact.

BTW: what did you end up doing with the job and the tenant?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          The facts are the facts. The fact is Nixon really was a criminal and he should have done the time instead of getting away Scot free.
          Oerdin, you must remember that only conquerors/revolutionairies arrest former presidents and put them in prison and/or have them executed. The last time I noticed, the Dems were still democrats.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
            a couple of days
            I suppose Saddam was close enough to qualify then.

James Brown, Gerald Ford, Saddam Hussein.

Sort of an odd mix.

Comment

How is resigning in disgrace and losing the Presidency of the United States getting off scot-free?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's not. Thanks for pointing that out.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

Oerdin, you must remember that only conquerors/revolutionairies arrest former presidents and put them in prison and/or have them executed. The last time I noticed, the Dems were still democrats.
                  Curious statement, considering Saddam isn't quite cold yet.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                  X