Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axi
    What a stupid website
    I find various faults with it, but 'stupid' is pretty vague. What exactly do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      Heh, it's all over.
      Zzzzzzzmmllghj? Huh?? What's over??? Did I miss something?

Comment

He means that the US won. Those frigging provincials. With their aircraft carriers and death penalty and no feel for culture.

Comment

****, its over and the USA managed to win WITHOUT my help. Amazing
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yup. It won with MY help.

Of course, I helped by some tiny fraction of a percentage point.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Because by the time it gets known, it's over. And they don't let you take the test. And the "Europeans" are only UKers. And it looks like a media hyped event with sponsors, not meant to have a self sufficient presence on the web.
              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
              George Orwell

Comment

Boo, this quiz is definitely rigged!

Unfortunately I missed the challenge. But there is some ongoing international leaderboard. I took that and scored 100% on it, but it says that I somehow took the test more than 3 times in the last 24 hours and it wasn't counting my score.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

TCO was half our points.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And ****, if you want something really hard, try the capitols quiz. I got 40 the first time, and 30 the second.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

**** it, it is definitely rigged. I went back and retook the country quiz and this time I only got a 70, and this time it counted my score. Grrrr.

Comment

They know it's you! You're being spyed on.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X