Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA vs Europe in Geography Cup

99re热这有精品免费66,免费精品久久久久久中文字幕,女侠 白嫩 娇吟,日韩欧美亚洲精品每日更新

As I understand it, it's what do American's know of Europe's geography, and what do European's know of America.
    Signing up. I'm going to fail this like a big dog.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

It's only open to net users from the U.S. and UK. Pity, it sounded interesting. And the U.S. team is in the lead, as I expected. Most Europeans don't know jack about U.S. geography, or U.S. affairs in general for that matter.

Comment

The US is about 1.04 times the UK in score, and 4.02 times ahead in participants.

Hmm...
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well, since it's presumably an average score it doesn't really make much of a difference how many have participated, as both sides have participants' numbers running in the thousands.

Comment

Bah. I read "56.050" as it would be in Europe.
          I am pwnd.

Comment

I'm a novice.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
              Bah. I read "56.050" as it would be in Europe.
              I am pwnd.
              Mm. In your defense, the reporting of numbers like these with three decimals is.. unexpected, I guess some would say it's downright stupid.

Comment

Was it in 2002 or 2004, I forget...That a National Geographic survey found 11% of Americans cannot identify the following state:

Comment

What are the questions like? I hope it's something more sophisticated than finding a country/state/city on the map by name.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
                    Was it in 2002 or 2004, I forget...That a National Geographic survey found 11% of Americans cannot identify the following state:

2004. Americans didn't do too well in that entire quiz, this one being less egregious.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I got a 69% on my first try and incresed America's score by .004.

read the first line in my sig.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        read the first line in my sig.
                        I read the last line instead. Good thing this wasn't a grammar and spelling test, huh?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I read the last line instead. Good thing this wasn't a grammar and spelling test, huh?
                          Fixed.

On test 2 I got the same as test 1. On test 3 I got an 86% and incresed America's score by .008.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

I'm doing exactly as well as Will9

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                              Fixed.
                              Not quite. Read it again

Comment

Working...
                              X