X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 61.5 and finished on time.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

Is there a trick to make it move faster?
      Click on the mini map.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

69.2. Do you get any credit for extra unused time (does not seem so).

Comment

53.8. We are beating the Brits though. Down with the Redcoats.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

Is there a trick to make it move faster?
            That little map, once I discovered I could move around at all and was using it, was slippery as owl****.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

69.2. Starting to get some repeats though.

Comment

84.6 on my first try. Didn't get Barbados and misread the question of the Asian country that recently did a nuclear teat (NK).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

TCO is going to take it until he knows all. There was a danger he might nuke Scotland or something.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Comment

77.6 points, 77%. I missed "Which country has the most environmentally protected land per person in the world" (anwser: New Zealand, I guessed Finland. Not sure how that trivia is any way related to geography) and I accidentally Confused Democratic Republic of Congo for Congo.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

****ing Maldives.
                          Guinea Bissau? Arg. I chose the one right next to it, too.
                          Kiribati?? Come on!

77%

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

69%, twice. The tiny island chains and Africa are my weaknesses, generally. Arg.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Heh, it's all over. USA wins.

USA! USA! USA!

99re热这有精品免费66,免费精品久久久久久中文字幕,女侠 白嫩 娇吟,日韩欧美亚洲精品每日更新

-Arrian

Comment

What a stupid website
                                "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                                George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X