No announcement yet.

I have a relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think frogs could be just a cunning euphemism for the thing Heresson is really in love with.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
      I want a man, not a woman.
      Syria is the place for you then

Edit: and when did you get out of the closet btw?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

A while ago when Whaleboy (I believe) accused Heresson of being a stark raving Catholic homophobe. That's the only previous allusion I recall. And frankly, I don't think it should really matter to anyone but the person concerned. I thought most would have realised so by now.

Comment

It seems so easy to pick up a girl, or at least to make friends with them.
          Yes it is, but only if you're into the right mindset. Personally, despite several attempts, I had no success with girls for more than a year and a half
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Syria is the place for you then
            I have never heard so many compliments from men as there, never (but in Turkey as well) have people been, well, wetting their lips as looking into my eyes or I was never given direct sex propositions.
            And syrian men are often nice.
            I preferred to play Victoria and translating Yahya al-Antaki's chronicle, though, somehow.

Edit: and when did you get out of the closet btw?
            At Poly? Half year ago, in a discussion with someone here who accused me of being anti-gay, right-winged fundamentalist christian bigot.
            Yet, my declaration that I'm gay, supporting left wing in Poland and de facto agnostic, though having a sympathy for christianity, was not noticed at all.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Yes it is, but only if you're into the right mindset. Personally, despite several attempts, I had no success with girls for more than a year and a half
              So You should try men
              Middle East!

Comment

I guess you just didn't succeed to pick up a girl. I'm very sure you made a lot of friends in this process, though.

Comment

Yet, my declaration that I'm gay, supporting left wing in Poland and de facto agnostic, though having a sympathy for christianity, was not noticed at all.
                  Well, I noticed that you were radically opposed to the Piss government of yours, and that you displayed much more tolerance toward gays than you used to. But I didn't recall that it meant you were gay.

Clearly, you should be more spectacular when doing something like that. be Pekka-esque or something. I don't know, draw a gay Heresson frog sodomizing your Piss PM and get banned for it or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    I guess you just didn't succeed to pick up a girl. I'm very sure you made a lot of friends in this process, though.
                    Indeed.

They do contribute to suck time out of me, and thus they help me into not-caring

Comment

They do contribute to suck me off from time to time, and thus they help me into not-caring
                      fixed

Well, I noticed that you were radically opposed to the Piss government of yours, and that you displayed much more tolerance toward gays than you used to.
                      I was always tolerant. But I continue to claim that homosexuality, like it or not, is not "normal". It has no biological or whatever purpouse and it is not a full-right alternative to heterosexualism. I do oppose over-zeal of some gay supporters who tend to be as fundamentalistic and blind as some their adversaries. That's all.

Clearly, you should be more spectacular when doing something like that. be Pekka-esque or something. I don't know, draw a gay Heresson frog sodomizing your Piss PM and get banned for it or something
                      Frogs do not **** ducks. That's immoral.
                      (well, at least when they are ugly ducks)
                      Middle East!

Comment

Herreson has eaten soy??
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I actually have yesterday
                          Middle East!

Comment

The gay population in Apolyton is growing.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have relatives who sell soy to china, population control thru homosexuality
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

do You get it for free?
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X