Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a relationship

Oh well, the title is pretty much self-explanatory

It's my 2nd relationship, coming after 2 years of.. er.. how do you call this?

My first relationship was very strange. Started dating and he proposed to me after a cpl days. Then we broke up 6 hours later. He had some very weird behaviours that are not going to be discussed in a family site. Right after I walked away his place, and that was the moment he started to follow me all over the city by foot as, at that point, I REALLY didn't want him to know where I live. After 40 minutes of this guy following me and insulting me loudly, he gotten tired and walked back home. For a couple of days I saw him walking into courses I was attending, just to sit a couple of rows before me and staring. Then Easter Holidays arrived and he probably found something better to do.

Phew

But! This year Santa finally brought me the gift I've been asking for years (that and a nosejob). I've been planning a New Year's Eve in Switzerland by myself but instead I cancelled it and I'm travelling with him to Turin tomorrow morning, for a great day of, er, chocolate. Really, the city is famous for chocolate. I found a cheap double room with a Jacuzzi, so I can relax in there.

There's no risk having boring conversations as well, ancient history and biotechnology can't bore each other.

Aww he's so cute

Isn't it just nice? If I don't end up being buried alive in a dump, I will post some pictures as well.
    Awesome
    55.56%
    Not so Awesome
    11.11%
    Garbage dump
    33.33%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

You relaly need to break your addiction to Soltaire. Despite what you think, staying for hours in a dark room with a computer game is *not* a real relationship.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Have fun.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Glad to hear it
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This year Santa finally brought me the gift I've been asking for years (that and a nosejob).

anyway, good for you.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Huzzah! Post pictures!

Comment

time 6817...wtf
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Drunk thread?
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

WTF Pekka?

Comment

Not yet, Dis. You actually have to wait for him to post.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Congratulations
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Dont get a nose job

Whats his nationality? and if he is italian, from where in italy?
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          I'm travelling with him to Turin tomorrow morning, for a great day of, er, chocolate. Really, the city is famous for chocolate. I found a cheap double room with a Jacuzzi, so I can relax in there.
                          Don't forget to take pictures!

Also, don't forget to immediately store those pictures in a safety deposit box and ship the key off on the next interplanetary probe to be launched!

Congrats, Datajack. I hope this lives up to your expectations.

Comment

Re: I have a relationship

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

I've been planning a New Year's Eve in Switzerland by myself but instead I cancelled it and I'm travelling with him to Turin tomorrow morning, for a great day of, er, chocolate. Really, the city is famous for chocolate. I found a cheap double room with a Jacuzzi, so I can HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX in there.

corrected
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              Not yet, Dis. You actually have to wait for him to post.
                              Exactly.

Also, it's "wtf pekka" (all lowercase).
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X