Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva

Exactly.

Also, it's "wtf pekka?" (all lowercase).
    Corrected.

Comment

I want a relationship as well
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

I have one.

Although my partner is a welsh...

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          I want a relationship as well
          Join the communists
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

are communists one big gay marriage?
            Middle East!

Comment

No.

But with enough luck, either you'll find a sweetheart there. Or you'll be so busy that you won't bother looking for sweethearts anymore. Either case, you win
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I am very busy, but I always find time to cry at night because I'm lonely.

I'm thinking of buying myself a frog, though. A small aquarium frog. That'd cheer me up.
                Middle East!

Comment

You should do that
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm thinking of buying myself a frog, though. A small aquarium frog. That'd cheer me up.
                    women are every where but if you appear desperate they'll think there is something wrong with you. The key is to pretend you don't want the chick and then she'll wonder why you don't want her as every other guy does. Believe it or not this works well.

I'm not claiming to be a mack daddy like Spec but ladies aren't all that mysterious.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      The key is to pretend you don't want the chick and then she'll wonder why you don't want her as every other guy does. Believe it or not this works well.
                      Yes, but women are poor jumpers compared to frogs.

Comment

women are every where but if you appear desperate they'll think there is something wrong with you. The key is to pretend you don't want the chick and then she'll wonder why you don't want her as every other guy does. Believe it or not this works well.

I'm not claiming to be a mack daddy like Spec but ladies aren't all that mysterious.
                        Or I hear that there are loads of "Russian Brides" that will fall in love with you by your second letter if they think there is a hint you might send them money
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Frogs are cool but women don't get excited buy them. They do get excited when they see a puppy or a kitten. Get yourself one of those instead.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Seriously ditto. I'm no "player' but I never had a problem getting a date once I had the confidence to just ask women out and genuinely not be upset at all if they declined.

Once I started acting like a date would be a fun thing for both of us and not some gift she was bestowing on me-- my success rate became pretty good
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I want a man, not a woman.
                              You guys are all lucky bastards. It seems so easy to pick up a girl, or at least to make friends with them.
                              Middle East!

Comment

He's not into women
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X