No announcement yet.

Spring-loaded Bow Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwight Shrute owns a bow staff, perhaps he will help you acquire your own.

Comment

Pretty nice idea. But I think this already belongs to PWS. Punisher Weapon Systems.

Our products still include: Susie Q, Wall of Authority, Shotgun from Hell etc.... our latest item is called **** THIS! .. because that's what your enemies will be shouting when they encounter the weapon system.

I like the name you have thought of .. you should figure this all out, jump to PWS and make a killing.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tazer ends! Brilliant.

It always boggled my mind that Tazers had such short range, unless they were a gun. All we have to do is electrify the tips of the staff. Interesting idea.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We already have tazer batons.. so if we have a cane, there's lots of length and potential for so much more. Why settle for tips that have tazing ability?

You have to add at least an mp3-player, radio and the possibility to make it explode.

What about those things, where the cane can recognize the hand it is in, and if it's the wrong hand, these spikes come out and just mutilate the hand of the strange one? It could even start playing mp3s when that happens, to add an insult to the injury.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Any substantial blade would be too long to be legal (concealed or not) ... but a sharp tip (5cm blade at most) would probably be fine. However, it's possible it's illegal to have a long stick with a blade on the end (though it would make trash poles illegal, and those clearly are...)

But you could market it as a switchblade trash pole
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Spring-loaded batons are illegal.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                What are you, Pekka Jr?
                my first thought

Comment

Why not just use a sword-cane?
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

because it's been done man,.. it's been done.. don't you get it? What's the point of doing something that's already been done.

I don't know, I don't know, I'm just a little man.. the diamond bullet hasn't gone through my brains. But you don't talk.. you listen. Just this other day, I was taken to a corner and told 'I will kill you'... and he meant it! Why? Because I took a picture of him.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X