X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad case of pikal envy, if you ask me.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Didn't they have this in some movies? The cane was actually a sword and the hilt had a spring loaded poisoned dart in it.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think I remember something like that in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but its Totaly different device, this is just a short pole that becomes longer, though not nearly as long as Goku's Power Pole.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
          Bad case of pikal envy, if you ask me.
          Agreed plus its being sold to the over 60 crowd. 9 chances out of 10 it will misfire and require extra manipulation to simply extend. By the time the ole geezer gets the bo staff ready for action the moment has passed.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            What are you, Pekka Jr?
            QFT.

Comment

Prior art: the force-lances in Andromeda.

Comment

filosofy: if prior art exists in a show no one watched, is it prior art?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                    Sword sticks are cooler.
                    QFT! ...or cane carbines.

Comment

why bother with a fancy stick, just use a gun..... Afterall a "Smith and Wesson beats four aces anyday"
                      "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                      "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

what if the cane had beer in it?!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Even if you could patent and market it it, it would count as a concealed weapon, and thus be illegal in most places.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

not if you call it a "commie butt kicker!"
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

If its the length of a normal cane in its un-extented state then thats not very concealable and a long ~2m cane isn't much more of a weapon then a normal cane so I'd doupt its going to count as a concealed weapon. If on the other hand it was initialy about 8 inches and could extend to baseball bat length that would be an excelent concealed weapon.

Infact I think the whole idea would be better if we put a Tazer in the end of the cane so you use the extending function primarily as a means of delivering the Tazing, it can be a lot flimsier in that case.
                              Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; December 18, 2006, 19:46.
                              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

wtf asher?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X