Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belgium has disolved! Dutch half has declared independance!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
    Haw, you people should get a sense of humor. You sound like, eh, germans. What I understood from that, the notion is as absurd, to people in Belgium, as Florida seceeding from the US would be for americans.
    Part of it already has, but they came back to us.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Belgium should be dissolved anyway.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
        Still, I agree people need to get a sense of humour, what I've heard of this was pretty funny and what's the point of life if you can't make the occasional joke
        It wasn't meant to be a joke though.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Reminds me of the first Radio Broadcast of Orson Welles´"War of the Worlds" in 1938.

Because it began with a mock News Broadcast in wich the Reporter said that New Jersey and New York were were taken and destroyed by martians invaders,
          it caused a mass panic as lots of radio listeners took the news for real and thought that the martians had really landed

Looks like humans haven´t progressed very much since the first days of mass media
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 15, 2006, 11:49.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
            Where are you from Colon? If the country splits into two, would you care greatly one way or the other?
            I care for whatever that benefits Antwerp the most.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The dutch speaking belgians are what used to be the spanish netherlands, right? and the only differene between them and the dutch is that they are catholic, right?

But now that religion doesnt matter at all, why can they get together again?

And why cant the french speaking belgians just join france?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Comment

So if Belgium splits, does that add two more "postage stamp-sized" nations to Europe's political landscape?

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                    apart from a shared king, capital and country name Belgium is effectively two countries already.
                    No it isn't.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

No it isn't.
                      You're right. It's actually 3 countries, if you count the German part
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Federalisation in fact extends less further than in Germany or the US. (no judicial branch or constitution on states-level and states only posses those jurisdictions that are specifically assigned to it by federal law)

Comment

The big question, and I know you feel the same.
                          Who gets the chocolate?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The chocolate goes to whoever doesn't get the waffles. And whichever side gets Brussels also has to take its nasty sprouts.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                              Reminds me of the first Radio Broadcast of Orson Welles´"War of the Worlds" in 1938.

Because it began with a mock News Broadcast in wich the Reporter said that New Jersey and New York were were taken and destroyed by martians invaders,
                              it caused a mass panic as lots of radio listeners took the news for real and thought that the martians had really landed

Looks like humans haven´t progressed very much since the first days of mass media
                              Obviously, the hysteria didn't reach the heights of that madness, but people were panicked by this. And that's exactly why this isn't funny. Some of you are treating this as if the station had yelled fire in a theater with 5 people in it. They might have tripped, spilled their drinks, but in the end no one got hurt... SO THAT MAKES IT OK. The Belgian people weren't particularly amused.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                                Haw, you people should get a sense of humor. You sound like, eh, germans. What I understood from that, the notion is as absurd, to people in Belgium, as Florida seceeding from the US would be for americans. Would you believe such news?
                                They done it once. Remember Fort Pickens!
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X