No announcement yet.

New Off Topic Forum Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, his first locked thread. They say the first is always the best. Hope you savored it.

Comment

Incidentally, there was no reason to close that thread . The one that people found less interesting would have dropped off the front page soon enough anyway...
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

His first thread and it was that of a friend, too- clearly he'll be a proper objective mod, unlike some cough cough. And if he moderates like he plays Civ 4 (Ahem, with incredible amounts of consideration), then it can only be a good thing.

Comment

One more thing, I can't get mouse gestures to work in IE 7. Perhaps it's my OS, XP 64-bit Pro?
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

He just deleted KH's "wtf pekka" thread, too
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              He just deleted KH's "wtf pekka" thread, too
              No he didn't
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Great to have a new European mod here. I'm not sure if I'm able to start behaving even if its you modding Drogue. So congrats mate and sorry in advance!
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Too much frigging moderation here. I remember when this place used to humm

Comment

Yeah I remember when I was younger and none of the STDs were really leathal. Made sex a heck of a lot more fun. "The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in this prime." PF
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Yeah I remember when I was younger and none of the STDs were really leathal. Made sex a heck of a lot more fun. "The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in this prime." PF
                        Q F T !!
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                          Good luck man, I'm sure you're gonna need it.
                          Seconded. But it seems to be going well.

Comment

Ah nuts. Now Apolyton is really screwed. A Chicago family "co-owning" the site, and an Oxonian entrusted to maintain standards in the OT.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                              Ah nuts. Now Apolyton is really screwed. A Chicago family "co-owning" the site, and an Oxonian entrusted to maintain standards in the OT.
                              Ye Tabs shall be eating your words tonight Without Joe Roff it would it have been a cracking match, but the guy just has so much class.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Enjoy your heckling
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X