Comment

and I thought this would be about me.

When will you guys make me a mod?

Comment

[Obligatory]

Anyone but Dis for Mod

[/Obligatory]
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Good luck Drogue, dont let them get you down, weve got your back
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Drogue
            bleh

Comment

Congratulations Drogue

We're going to make your life hell
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

he will be of great assistence in monitoring the forums during the primary European posting times when the US mods are usually not available.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: New Otf Moderator

Originally posted by Ming
                  Against his better judgement, Drogue has agreed to take the position.
                  Sucker

Normally, I would ask that everybody give Drogue the normal Apolyton new moderator welcome... but since some people usually dump on the new mods, I will instead ask that you try to be civil
                  oops
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Drogue
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Drogue is too good and nice a person to be wasted in a position like this

Best of luck though
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Congrats, Drogue.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope I live up to it

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          Also, I don't think you should make anybody who can't use a period or an apostrophe appropriately a mod.
                          Hey, I was young when I wrote that!

Actually speaking of my first post, I think it was in the Citizen's Registry in the (now archived) ACDG I forum, where it seems capitalisation, rather than apostropes, was my problem:

If its not too late i'd like to join.

In-game Location: ThisBaseIsBelongToUs
                          Current position: Chairman of the Fund for Drunken Talents
                          Previous positions: Depressed, drunk talent
                          Timezone: GMT
                          Real world location: Northampton, England
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Congrats Drogue, i remember being a newbie around the same time and our early IP games
                            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Just steer clear of "New Mod syndrome". That's the few weeks where new moderators are suddenly transformed into Traffic Wardens from hell, sternly enforcing their authority on every deviation from the rules' most arcane minutiae.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X