New Off Topic Forum Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Off Topic Forum Moderator

I've deleted the "posts count in the OTF again" thread.
    It was a spam fest at best, and now most people know.

Time for the next major announcement!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that we have suckered somebody into being a moderator for the OTF and it's related subforums.

Against his better judgement, Drogue has agreed to take the position.

Drogue joined Apolyton back in October of 2002, and his first post ever was in the AC MP forum...

Im up for an IP game.
    Im a newbie to multiplayer (only done one on a LAN) but im pretty experienced on SP.
    Cheers guys
    He is currently a student at Oxford, and being in the UK, he will be of great assistence in monitoring the forums during the primary European posting times when the US mods are usually not available.

Drogue has been an active poster at Apolyton and we look forward to his help.

Normally, I would ask that everybody give Drogue the normal Apolyton new moderator welcome... but since some people usually dump on the new mods, I will instead ask that you try to be civil
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Drogue? Who the hell is he? Also, I don't think you should make anybody who can't use a period or an apostrophe appropriately a mod.
    B♭3

Comment

I thought that was the normal Apolyton welcome.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Couldn't you guys have picked someone loonier?
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I'm all for Drogue!
          What?

Comment

Sure, a mod that is called Drugs....

Just what we need...

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              Couldn't you guys have picked someone loonier?
              I agree. Drogue seems a reasonable choice. I hate it! He'd better do something worthy of whinging about soon, or I'm going to leave!
              Last edited by DaShi; December 6, 2006, 14:37.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He sucks.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

[Obligatory]

UR for Mod

[/Obligatory]
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Welcome Drogue.
                    Hope you don't regret this too soon.

We need all the help we can get with all the other loons around here.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Woo! I've met a mod.

Next 'poly meet will be interesting when PH gets going....

All right, I mean slightly tipsy.

Comment

Finally a decent choice for moderator. I'm glad you listen to my whining and fire UR to replace him with somebody sensible.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Congrats Drogue!
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

[Obligatory]

Asher for mod

[/Obligatory]
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Drogue

Comment

Working...
                              X