New Off Topic Forum Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think UR should become mod.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I agree, he would have been a much better choice.

Comment

I'm not meaning to threadjack; and despite my quips, congratulations.

What is this UR movement over?
        Is it because he accepted the ridicule you people heaped on him constantly? That's all I can think of.
        I'm not bad-mouthing him, but he was like a Mod with training wheels; and the people saying they want him in the position abused the Hell out of him.
        What makes you think he would even want it again?
        Is he masochistic? Insane, perhaps?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I'm not meaning to threadjack; and despite my quips, congratulations.

What is this UR movement over?
          Then don't threadjack... because this isn't going to turn into a UR thread. The case is closed on that issue. If anybody still has a problem with it or wants to discuss it further, they can contact me via PM. So I highly recommend that you don't discuss it in this thread, or some people will become toast.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My apologies, you are certainly correct.

Again, congratulations on your new responsibilities, Drogue.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I never ran afoul of him, but I thought UR had a tendency to put the self before the site.

That being said, I don't think member opinion affects the ownership's choice of mods -- nor should it. It's great to see a Euro mod added.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Drogue is definitely too decent a person to be mod. When are you planning on pushing him naked out a helicopter into Greenland to toughen his skin?

Grats' Drogue

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Dude, are you sure?

Congratulations and thank you
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

We need a mod to regulate posters in India's time zone, and those around it

(of course, I mean aneeshm )
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You've got my vote
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hey Drogue.. don't ban me and we'll be ok .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Drouge

To another loyal drone of the Cycon collective who has also been sucked into the 4th Dimention and now plots for the greater glory of Yangs China.
                          Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

a. never heard of him.

b. Do the dance! DL!

c. I support him in any attempts to put down the rebels. However, he (of course) is not to interfere with me. Only Markos or Ming may do that.

Comment

You've heard it before on this thread, Drogue, but I'll say it again — congratulations! I'm sure you'll do a fine job in the tradition of the Mingster and Rah.

Gatekeeper
                              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

bite me

Comment

Working...
                                X