Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Who ?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Something needs to be done about that silly grey spot between Germany and Italy.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

In the Soviet Union, Russia goes to war with you.. or something.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
          Something needs to be done about that silly grey spot between Germany and Italy.
          I think they tried that already.

Comment

But not hard enough
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              As others have said, the two cannot realistically actually attack each other.
              Yes they can. They cannot, however, realistically invade each other.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well then UK loses because the Russians make the whole island glow in the dark. The UK doesn't have the nuclear arsenal to do nearly as much to Russia.
                Not quite, but the UK arsenal of ~300 nukes could easily reduce the population of Russia to a few million. In any case, "Russia" and the "UK" cease to exist as meaningful entities.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

As others have said, the two cannot realistically actually attack each other.
                  Yuh, it would arouse the Germans caught between the two and we wouldn't want that would we? God save us from aroused Germans.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: If the UK went to war with Russia?

Originally posted by Geronimo
                    Russia vs Uk however is completely unfair. It would be like expecting Denmark to be able to hold it's own in a war against Canada.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Yuh, it would arouse the Germans caught between the two and we wouldn't want that would we? God save us from aroused Germans.
                      I actually think we finally managed to beat the fight out of them.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just wondered are you allowed to pirchase weapons from your allies.

Because ours are bigger and better than Russias
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Russia would win hands down.

1. They would just send thousand of pilots to their death in huge bombing raid operations, casualties the British could newer afford. And the MIG 29 is a flying tank for God’s sake, it can take a direct missile hit to the cockpit and still keep fighting, it beats the Harrier any day of the week.
                          2. Then they would use their submarine fleet to cut Britain off from supplies.
                          3. They would use their old space weapons (which officially. because of SALT, don't exist) to destroy British satellites.
                          4. They would use chemical and biological weapons against the British public.
                          5. They would assassinate the queen.
                          6. 160 million Russians, with vast reserves of fossil fuels against an ex-colonial power (even if well equipped and very rich) would just be too easy.
                          7. The overlord tanks roll through the Chanel tunnel (the slimy French are too happy to let the through).
                          8. They would stop shipping gas to the EU and wait for winter.

Note: Not all points from 2 onward are to be considered serious, except 8.
                          I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
                            8. They would stop shipping gas to the EU and wait for winter.
                            This works also the other way around: the UK would stop shipping tea to Russia and wait for the winter too. In winter, Brits would drink hot tea as usual, but Russians would have to drink vodka to keep themselves warm. Once all Russians are drunk, James Bond takes over all of Russia in ca. 3-4 days.

Blah

Comment

Bebro

Although numericaly superiror the UK the Russian navy is vastly inferior so I'm not sure an effective blockade is a given
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

Russia invades The falkland islands with a tiny force of mostly untrained militia and burns down the tiny provincial capitol of Stanley. The Russian invaders are then driven back into the sea by an equally tiny local falklands militia supported by a few british regulars.

The Uk then drops a small expeditionary force of british regulars in Russia proper and manages to burn down moscow before getting frightened off by a scary thunderstorm.

Russia Somehow manages a long series of naval victories against the royal navy that denies it access to the baltic and arctic ocean.

Peace negotiations proceed and it is decided to return to the status quo antebellum in a few weeks.

During this time a british attack on Vladivostok somehow fails to get called off and is repelled by a force half its size suffering casualities over 20 times as high as the russian casualties.

The Russians declare victory on the basis of the irrelevant battle, the Uk forgets about the whole pathetic pointless affair and years later the Falkland islands are recognized as an independant country and it's inhabitants take every opportunity to remind the russians of how the Falkland islands not only beat Russia in a war but also burned down the Russian capitol to boot!

Comment

Working...
                                X