No announcement yet.

If the UK went to war with Russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forget about thousands of Poles living in UK...
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

I'd guess on average a Russian could drink more vodka and on average a Brit could drink more Beer.

Given the state of our towns and cities on a Friday/Saturday night we would probably win in a -how many fights can you have with the police- competition
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

Technically speaking, even 8 can't happen short of Russia shutting off gas to the entire EU...Also the Harrier isn't the main fighter that Britain uses IIRC, and I don't Russia have many fighters that could gaurd their bombers (for long anyway) while the bombers are attacking Britian due to sheer distance.

I'd have to go so far as say stalemate, though the moment nukes enter it both countries start glowing green (all the British nukes are on subs...)
        The distance really isn't that great, you will get faster from Moscow to London than from Moscow to Kamchatka.

And the Russians still have quite a few aircraft carriers. And the Russians could just stop sending gas to any country that would forward it to the UK... I have to say that the Poles and the French and the Germans are just too tired of convincing the British that they are indeed European to take on the winter without heat for the sake of “European unity”…

If nukes star flying Russia with 2000+ warhead wins hands down…
        The Brits would only kill 100 or so million Russians…
        I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

200 nukes is still enough to lay waste to the important areas of Russia though; not like Siberia is actually important at all.

Though I think a couple of nukes would actually improve Britain. Glasgow especially.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

This gas issue is abit silly really in times of war it can be rationed, we still have a fair bit of our own and can get it form the Norwegians. And if they cut it off thats quite a dent in their econonmy
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              200 nukes is still enough to lay waste to the important areas of Russia though; not like Siberia is actually important at all.

Though I think a couple of nukes would actually improve Britain. Glasgow especially.
              Nuh. Glasgow actually exists for a reason. To make us feel better.

Comment

Working...
              X