No announcement yet.

Metropolitan Econonic Activity Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do humour, GePap. Many people here think I can, anyway.

I've yet to see one person think you have a sense of humour...

So why don't you go count more beans. Or ticket peoples cars for illegal parking. Whatever it is you important New York City peeps do.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Please. This was a "look how great my city is" thread. Pretending otherwise is just silly. Not funny, mind, just silly.

And good for you that Calgary is doing well economically (at least as measured by this particular metric). Huzzah. Yay.

So?

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Piddling little cities.

Now THIS is a city

Too bad half of the neighborhoods look exactly the same
        Attached Files
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

So $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Time for everyone to move out west.

It's an opportunity to discuss why, for instance, Calgary is faring so much better than Edmonton. Which isn't immediately obvious, considering Edmonton is closer to the physical oil boom. It's also an opportunity to discuss why Thunder Bay is doing so poorly. And why Winnipeg wasn't listed as part of the 25 largest metropolitan areas in Canada.

Also, we can discuss further reasons why Edmonton sucks.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Although it is second place to Calgary on your list.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Its nice to know you don;t care about Chicago enough to stand up for it. I just find Ashers civic pride funny, cause he lives in Calgary of all places. If he lived in London, or Paris, or Istanbul, or MOscow, fine. Heck, even Chi-town. BUt Calgary?

Besides, there is a basic difference. I don;t create thread after thread about how great NYC is. On the other hand, Asher does not seem to be able to not post something lauditory about his little burg. Of course, if I were to act like Asher, I would get banned for too many threads.
              Well, yeah.

That's because New York sucks.
              B♭3

Comment

Working...
              X