No announcement yet.

Spink in Race Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, everyone stop giving Cali a hard time. He's just a bit racist not 100%.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia

The "white racism" accusation is also uncorroborated and prejudicial. Strange that you would think this acceptable.

Yet another strawman. Who's prejudiced against white people on racial grounds? Who thinks it's acceptable?Not me.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

Why does 100% environment lead to bigotry? Does. Not. Compute.
        Ever since the 100% environment theory became popular racial preferences have been on the rise.

Further, it's possible that genetics could be a factor. I find it highly implausible, however, given all the various environmental (and/or "other") factors that are in play, that genetics is a particularly important factor. Combine that with the fact that linking genetics and group behavior (particularly negative behavior such as crime) is consistently used by bigots to justify their bigotry, and I find your position to be thoroughly repulsive.

Did you get mugged by a Maori as a child or something?

-Arrian
        There are many in the 100% environment crowd who support anti-white racial preferences, and they use their theories to justify this bigotry. Is this not repulsive? The only action I support as a result of my views is that we treat everyone as an individual. Is that repulsive?
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

That's hilarious.

Incidently, it seems to me that people of all races are racists. "White" people were just racists in power.

-Arrian
          If all races are racist, why would you want other races in power?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Yet another strawman. Who's prejudiced against white people on racial grounds? Who thinks it's acceptable?Not me.
            I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember a comment of yours that suggested support for racial preferences.

Comment

• My default stance on that particular issue is that I think it's too flawed and self-defeating to be seriously adopted. However I'm willing to listen to arguments for exceptional cases, where the long-term gain for racial equality and harmony clearly outweigh short-term prejudices. That is, after all, balancing pragmatism against principles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                My default stance on that particular issue is that I think it's too flawed and self-defeating to be seriously adopted. However I'm willing to listen to arguments for exceptional cases, where the long-term gain for racial equality and harmony clearly outweigh short-term prejudices. That is, after all, balancing pragmatism against principles.
                It sounds like you have a scenario in mind. Do tell.

Comment

• Actually I don't. Now, do you want to try doing any backing up of these theories of yours? Or are you happy to just carry on accusing people of bigotry for disagreeing with you?

Comment

• You haven't backed up any of your theories, so why should I back up mine?

Comment

• Because, for the second time of asking, only one of us is casting racial aspersions on big chunks of society. How seriously do you want them to be taken?

Comment

• How seriously should anything you have to say be taken? You don't back anything up either, and the environmental POV typically casts aspersions on whites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
                          the environmental POV typically casts aspersions on whites.

I think I can guess the error you're about to make, but feel free to explain how that works.

Comment

• Why don't you go ahead then smart guy? Reveal your towering intellectual superiority.

Comment

• Try recasting the situation without spurious racial angles tacked on.

Comment

• There was a story last year that the Canadian police intended to carry on racial experimentations. It was argued by partisans of the structuralist/"environmentalist" theory of crime that white people were responsible for the crimes of lower races. The Minister of Justice heard their case and issued the directive to randomly arrest white people every time a Black was found guilty of a crime. The experiment has been going on quite succesfully, and is expected to be extended to major metropolitan areas by mid-2008.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X