No announcement yet.

"Member nations must accept difficult assignments"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine, you two get a pass as you're both desperately trying to be like North Americans.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He-he.

More like common and decent, you know, allies..

Comment

What a concept.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where are the German and French posters?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Germany and Eventis.
            What?

Comment

Croatian soldier got wounded in his behind the other day, in the toughest part of Afghanistan.

So not all Europeans are wussies.

PS
              He's OK and recovering.

Comment

Which part of Afghanistan?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Isnt this the same kind of attitude why France left OTAN in the 60ties?

Poor, naive Baltic nations. Their freedom lasted only 10 years or so.
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    Croatian soldier got wounded in his behind the other day, in the toughest part of Afghanistan.

So not all Europeans are wussies.

PS
                    He's OK and recovering.
                    None of us are. We are men enough not to get into wars anymore.

Unlike the spoiled little sub-urbanistas who like to play war.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                      Isnt this the same kind of attitude why France left OTAN in the 60ties?
                      You mean because something was expected in return, rather than standing on the corner with their hand stuck out?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We are men enough not to get into wars anymore.
                        That works well until non-men decide to bring war to you.
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Which part of Afghanistan?
                          In his butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

That works well until non-men decide to bring war to you.
                            Yes it does.

Credible defense

I suspect you had an example in mind. What is it?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You mean because something was expected in return, rather than standing on the corner with their hand stuck out?
                              No, I mean not wanting to take part in the reckless US lead adventures. If NATO was attacked the French would be there. Its supposed to be a defensive alliance isnt it.

- Paul Valery

Comment

None of us are. We are men enough not to get into wars anymore.

Unlike the spoiled little sub-urbanistas who like to play war.
                                Afghanistan war is more than justified.
                                Iraq? Of course not.

Canada has nothing to do with Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X