Militiamen burn six Sunni worshippers alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, there, Herr Dawkins.

While I'm in complete agreement with you as to organized religion's faults... I highly doubt that eradicating it would stop people from killing each other over stupid ****.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
      Religion is the disease these people have. Religion is the thing which has no good side to it.

Sure, the human animal has instincts for killing and violence, but religion makes such instincts sacrosanct.

If the number one goal of this century is to check global warming and make environmental conservation a part of the economy, then eradicating religion should be the number one goal of this millennium.
      Heck, end all human organization entirely. How many people have died over ethnicity, political belief, nationality, or even philosophy. People must be made to become homogeneous.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
        Religion is the disease these people have. Religion is the thing which has no good side to it.

Sure, the human animal has instincts for killing and violence, but religion makes such instincts sacrosanct.

If the number one goal of this century is to check global warming and make environmental conservation a part of the economy, then eradicating religion should be the number one goal of this millennium.
        Heck, end all human organization entirely. How many people have died over ethnicity, political belief, nationality, or even philosophy. People must be made to become homogeneous.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

we can start with the people that double post
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
            X