Militiamen burn six Sunni worshippers alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militiamen burn six Sunni worshippers alive

There is no "good" side of these people, it seems.
    Shiite or Sunni, they're screwed up in the head.
    We need to saddle up and get out of Dodge.

10:08 AM CST on Friday, November 24, 2006
    Associated Press

BAGHDAD, Iraq – Shiite militiamen grabbed six Sunnis as they left Friday worship services, doused them with kerosene and burned them alive near Iraqi soldiers who did not intervene, police Capt. Jamil Hussein said.

The savage revenge attack for Thursday's slaying of 215 people in the Shiite Sadr City slum occurred as members of the Mahdi Army militia burned four mosques, and several homes while killing an unknown number of Sunni residents in the once-mixed Hurriyah neighborhood of Baghdad.

Gunmen loyal to radical anti-American Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr began taking over the neighborhood this summer and most of its Sunni residents already had fled.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: Militiamen burn six Sunni worshippers alive

...burned them alive near Iraqi soldiers who did not intervene...
    What?

Comment

Funny, I don't recall **** like this happening before we went in there.

Admittedly, Hussein was gassing 'em, but back then, at least it was one guy we could pin everything on, instead of writing off a whole ethnic group.
      B♭3

Comment

Hating the other is a way of life in Arabia. It stems from people being almost completely ignorant and uneducated peasants who often cannot even read or write. Instead they simply do what ever their imam tells them and all to often the imams are complete pieces of dog****.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's just that the world media wasn't there before.
          But let's go ahead and blame the USA. We have broad shoulders. We can handle it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Militiamen burn six Sunni worshippers alive

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            There is no "good" side of these people, it seems.
            Shiite or Sunni, they're screwed up in the head.
            We need to saddle up and get out of Dodge.

You're a p****
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Really?
              They blow each other up, burn each other up, and dismember each other; but your problem is with me?

Ok. I can deal with that.

Comment

Yes, well. Even though the brownies in the Arab world are nothing more than ignorant, backwards, brutish savages and don't seem to want the gifts of democracy, liberty, and freedom, we still need our white bogeyman to sleep in fear of at night.
                B♭3

Comment

It's just that the world media wasn't there before.
                  But let's go ahead and blame the USA. We have broad shoulders. We can handle it.
                  Yeah, let's go ahead and blame the world media for not publicizing it before, if it happened. They're a convenient scapegoat for everything. They're used to being hated.
                  B♭3

Comment

So write the editor of whatever publication you feel like writing.
                    You think media is camped out in every corner of the world? Daniel Pearl was, and a fat lot of good that did him and his family.

Comment

Sloww
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Frankly, I don't care enough to write 'em.

I'm just pointing out that you seem to have a low opinion of the Arabs; on the other hand, I just have a low opinion of the media. *shrugs* I figure that as bad as these turbanites are, at least they're better than the reporters who feed on the misery, and the idiots who go into the whole stinking mess in the first place just to stir the pot. Double, double, toil, and trouble, and all that jazz.
                        B♭3

Comment

They blow each other up, burn each other up, and dismember each other; but your problem is with me?
                          No, but unfortunately they're not here for me to call them *******s.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Q, bull****.
                            What I think is that it's an abomination that people do these things to each other daily.
                            Know what one of the latest things they like to do is, before they moved on to burning alive? Using electric drills on people as torture.
                            I'd like to be able to tell the innocent from the vile, but since that's impossible...

And ok, KH. NOW, I understand.

Comment

I remember that the left was highly critical of the US for cutting and running from Afghanistan after the Ruskies were sent packing. They said that we should have stayed and help rebuild that nation; and, that had we done so, there would have been no civil war, no Taliban and no al Qa'ida.

Well, do I hear a different tune now? Do I smell the foul odor of hypocrisy?
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                              X