Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was only a matter of time... Deep Fried Pizza.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was only a matter of time... Deep Fried Pizza.

That's right folks a Scottish guy who owns a pizza shop in NYC has added deep fried pizza to his menu. You take a regular slice of pizza, batter it in a battering sauce, coat it in flour, then batter it again, before tossing it into a deep fat frier.

The result is no doubt bad for your heart, however, it is supposed to taste like a cross between a really good & fresh pizza pocket and fried motcerella sticks.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

next time you're over on this side of the seaboard, we'll have to go get us some.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yet another sign of the decline of the American Empire.
      What?

Comment

Blame the Scots
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey, I blame the Scots for this one even if he did open his restaurant in NYC.

SB, sounds like a great idea.

Everyone else: Check out the video on the link in the OP.

Comment

Re: It was only a matter of time... Deep Fried Pizza.

Originally posted by Oerdin
            The result is no doubt bad for your heart, however, it is supposed to taste like a cross between a really good & fresh pizza pocket and fried motcerella sticks.
            "Mozzarella"
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It looks oddly delicious.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Batter? Must be a West Coast thing.

Comment

Only a matter of time? We've had it in the UK, primarily Scotland, for ages. Try a deep-fried Mars bar for dessert
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

mmm

Batter is a SOUTHERN thing, anyway.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Who has never heard of batter? As in beer battered catfish.

Comment

People didn't put batter on deep fried pizzas when I was young. And no daintily torn herbs, either.

Comment

Who has never heard of batter?

Comment

I can feel my heart getting weak just at the sight of this nightmare :Puke:
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Who has never heard of batter? As in beer battered catfish.
                              Or as in "battered to death by the cops"
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X