Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddam found guilty; sentenced to death...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only cynical person on the OT, or did anyone else notice that how close the sentence is to the American election?

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Alas, being against Capital Punishment, I cannot support this sentence.

Burying him back in that little rabbit hole of his for the rest of his life, that would have been okay by me, though.
    If I were a legislator, I'd abolish the DP, however, in this case, I'm glad he got it.

Comment

Originally posted by realpolitic
      Am I the only cynical person on the OT, or did anyone else notice that how close the sentence is to the American election?

October/November Surprises have started to become a cliché in the last two decades...
      Unbelievable!

Comment

So has idiotic speculation and assumption.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
          What, the trial was rigged, I DEMAND RETRIAL!!
          I think you are actually Giant Squid. And I demand that you revert to that alias or one of the other sea creatures.

Comment

I can think of quite a few more deserving ****bags, actually. Doesn't mean Hussein shouldn't hang. Just wish we could hang all the mass murderers.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

We're trying.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

We used to be number one for a long time and are still number one per capita. Go old dominion!!! And the redskins are the true team of the south.

Comment

Were. No mas.

Comment

Slow I need your help, you live in Texas right.... what is your longitude and latitude.... I'm going to test something........
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Re: Re: Saddam found guilty; sentenced to death...

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      The only decision that could be reached.
                      True

Certainly validates going to Iraq.
                      Untrue

Or putting it another way...
                      If having a villinous leader justifies the U.S. invading,
                      then we should invade:
                      North Korea,
                      Iran
                      Somilia
                      Sudan
                      Syria
                      Myanmar
                      Bellorus
                      Libya
                      ...to just begin a really, really long list.
                      I think we can even add in ol' Russia and China.

"War is Peace.
                      Freedom is Slavery.
                      And [something] is [something else]."

Comment

Latitude - Longitude What are you doing, launching a missle strike?

[DFW] 32.90 - 97.03 Dallas/FW,TX

Give it time, Zkribbler.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          We're trying.
                          Untrue.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Beat the hell out of Florida or Illinois, effort.
                            Come down here, you commie. Skip you to the head of the line. No waiting.

Comment

Actually, Florida is the 2nd most murderous state after Texas, but that's not what I'm talkin' 'bout. I oppose the DP for ordinary murderers. It doesn't solve anything, except to make some blood-thirsty right-wingers feel better.

War criminals and those who commit crimes against humanity are a different story. And the U.S. has done little to bring most of those types of folks to account, mainly because they were our allies.

Comment

Who is responsible for the deaths of more innocent people, Saddam Hussien or George W Bush?
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X