Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddam found guilty; sentenced to death...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart pumps purple panther piss for poor ol' Saddam.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      I couldn't think of a more diserving ****bag.

Comment

In my category of current bad dictators, he doesnt strike me as a particularly bad one, now iraq will be a puppet state of iran
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Iran's going up in a puff of smoke, so short-lived.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The question is how many more will die during his appeals? It would be good to get some closure on the sad episode of Saddam's tyrannical reign ASAP. I'm sure that his execution will trigger a flurry of reprisals, but dragging the process out merely prolongs the wrath of his supporters. Finishing this thing off might at least reduce the level of agony in Iraq by some small measure.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

One month, maximum, until H-Day, per reports.

Comment

I'll bet it's going to be one hell of a month in central Iraq.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You're right about a long month. Where can they even bury his body?

Comment

They should keep him for a while and make him the first man on Mars - on a one way trip
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I wonder if he'll try to pull a Faded Glory after the execution.... *hides*
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride

death penaly

They didnt even give him enough time to write his memories
                        Eh got 2-3 years and will likely get 2-3 more years. If that isn't enough then he needs to write faster.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BTW I saw Saddam's spiderhole before they destroyed it.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

COOL! Did you get a photo?

And he won't get 2-3 more years. Every day he presents a security risk.

Comment

What, the trial was rigged, I DEMAND RETRIAL!!
                              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Thorn
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X