When the hell will the Yanks learn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elle

What? Having my gender questioned yet again? I assumed that by listing my website people would be able to figure it out, but apparently no one ever looks at it.

(Was that smilie sufficiently sad?)
    You should have replied to that quote by asking what happened to Faded Glory. Optionally with the doitnow smilie. Would have been an excellent troll.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• No one knows what happened to Faded Glory. No need to ask.
      Elle's site

Comment

• No! It should always be asked, regardless of whether we know or not.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          Sloww supports torture because the only time he can feel tough is when he's beating up on somebody who's tied down.

Sort of sad, actually.
          Sounds like one of our politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
            You're just a 2002'er. Your opinion is inherently inferior to mine.
            But you're senile. You lose.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hey elle, you have a pretty face on your website. Do you have any full length pictures? Why are you on a civ site. Are you a bit of a geekette?

Why do you want to know non-American views of America? Wouldn't it be better to explore the country yourself and get insights? If you want literature, I recommend:
              TRAVELS WITH CHARLIE
              ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE
              I CAN SEE BY MY OUTFIT
              DE TOQUEVILLE'S BOOK
              WALKING ACROSS AMERICA

Comment

• Drake called me a "homo?

Even if I was, that's so pre-teenish.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                  Hey elle, you have a pretty face on your website. Do you have any full length pictures? Why are you on a civ site. Are you a bit of a geekette?

Why do you want to know non-American views of America? Wouldn't it be better to explore the country yourself and get insights?
                  Thank you.
                  Yes.
                  By chance.
                  No.

and.....
                  I am American.
                  Elle's site

Comment

• American!

I've seen the site.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      The angry, sad and doitnow smilies are acceptable in any circumstance. Especially when it does not make sense. That's another free tip you folks are getting.
                      Especially any jabs involving autoeroticism.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                        Especially any jabs involving autoeroticism.
                        QFT
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by elle

I am American.
                          I figured that. Comment still applies.

Comment

• So... you think I should explore my own country in order to get insights of how non-Americans view it?

That does not make sense.
                            Elle's site

Comment

• He's saying that you shouldn't care about how others view it.

If you argue with him he'll call you a worm and then challenge you to a fight.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I am saying you should want to know about it yourself and go explore it. Sheesh. you sound like one of those people who thinks that NPR is intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                                X