John Paul II will return and take over the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Paul II will return and take over the world

Well, not him exactly, but teh Devil impersonating him.

a quote to give the impression
    The dragon (Satan) was warring against the church during this period, using his earthly instrument, the Roman Catholic Church
    Everything at Worlds Last Chance is available for you to better understand Bible prophecy & to help you prepare for the imminent Second Coming of Yahushua.

Some protestants are impersonated whackness
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Some?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yep, some definitely,
      you just have to read Chick tracts to see this clearly

Chick Publications is best known for Chick cartoon tracts. The gospel tracts that people actually like to read! These gospel cartoon tracts are available in over 100 languages and are very popular, with over ONE BILLION sold.

Here´s what Chick thinks about catholics and Satan

Introduces Catholics to the real Bread of Life, Jesus Christ.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

All popes are handling the penis massage services for satan in hell.

FACT.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Perhaps zombie pope may return after all...... but I doubt it.....
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I remember reading once an article by an evangelical, about a war between saddam hussein and mubarak, and how it would bring the armageddon and jesus would return, he didnt seem to have noticed that iraq and egypt dont share a fronteer, or maybe he meant a naval war between egypt and iraq? but then, I dont think saddam with all the sanctions had a very good fleet.
            I wonder how the guy who wrote the article feels now, that saddam is on trial and is obvious that what he wrote cant happen (altough it should have been obvious 5 years ago too)

Protestants seem to be predicting the end of the world, constantly
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
              I remember reading once an article by an evangelical, about a war between saddam hussein and mubarak, and how it would bring the armageddon and jesus would return, he didnt seem to have noticed that iraq and egypt dont share a fronteer, or maybe he meant a naval war between egypt and iraq? but then, I dont think saddam with all the sanctions had a very good fleet.
              I wonder how the guy who wrote the article feels now, that saddam is on trial and is obvious that what he wrote cant happen (altough it should have been obvious 5 years ago too)
              As he´s still alive he might still fle from prison,
              reconquer Iraq and then start a war on Egypt

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
              Protestants seem to be predicting the end of the world, constantly
              Yep,
              this and their constant
              "Those who don´t accept Jesus as their one and only god will be tormented in hell for eternity, no matter how many good things they did during their life"
              seem to be their most successful slogans to bring new sheeps to the herd
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I am pretty sure that the guy also thought that Saddam was rebuilding the city of Babylon, and the the antichrist would move to babylon with the unitd nations, and attack israel

Others involve the pope as either being one of the beasts or the false prophet, and the european union as being the 11 kings who work for the beast.

--

All christians do the second thing, but all the looking at the book of revelations looking for signs of the end of the world, and speculating on end of the world scenarios seems to be more of a protestant thing.
                Like they have believed for centuries that the end of the world would came in the next 20 years.

I remember how their end of the world scenarios were when the soviet union still existed, they were all around the soviet union being gog & magog, and the soviet union attacking israel and stuff like that, and now that it no longer exists, the soviet scenario, on which books had been written and movies made, was gone completely and they just created new ones.
                Like they never even told themselves, mmmm, all this time we were wrong about the soviet union being the beast of revelations
                I need a foot massage

Comment

This is what I mean

the “Road to Damascus” is being paved with new alliances. Iran’s Defense Minister held a “war counsel” with Lebanon/Syria’s Hezbollah’s leadership to “plot and plan” against the Zionist enemy. Iraq’s defense minister just told the press that “Iran is our greatest enemy!” Syria’s President Assad just cut a deal with Moscow for a $20M “illegal” missile deal (January 2005) that will be all that Bush and Israel can handle! So, the Administration is threatening “sanctions” against Russia!

Under Secretary of State Armitage in mid-January (2005) told Syria to “lay off” with supporting international terrorism and stop the funding and training of insurgents now numbering upwards of 30,000 in Iraq. Meanwhile 70+ “terrorist acts” are being committed DAILY in Iraq against coalition forces; and US casualties soaring to around 1,400 dead.

This thing’s unraveling . . . what does the Bible say about it? Answer: One whole bunch! This series of articles is a MUST READ to stay on top of this . . . to know what’s coming down and when and what to do about it. Life may be going on as “normal” (“as in the days of Noah”) but we’ve got news for you . . . THAT’S A MYTH—just ask the G.I.’s in the Persian Gulf!

Yeah, we’re aware that certain folks think this is all hogwash and that we’re, like Bush, living in Armageddonland—fantasizing the nightmare. No, we’re here as watchmen on the wall to warn, to encourage, to strengthen the Church in her most critical hour. God hasn’t left us adrift . . . He’s told us beforehand how this plays out. It’s time to become aware of the “times and the seasons” and to wake up and get involved, and get right with the Lord! There are issues here that we all must address, understand, and certainly . . . “lead many to righteousness.”

We commend this series to the Lord and to His people and to a world that is spiraling out of control . . . don’t let this hour pass without getting involved in the unsealing of the end of days . . . Why? Because you’re in it!

continuuuuuueeees.....

I need a foot massage

Comment

Well I agree that a lot of protestants are really obsessed with this stuff, and I generally beleive that Revelations is metaphorical, but to their credit the whole Israel thing is just such a huge development to not sit up and take notice.

I mean for 2,000+ years people have been mocking nutso protestants (and their forebearers) about end of the world prophecy, "yea right like the temple is gonna get rebuilt, and israel will form again".

Well crap, after 2,000+ years Israel DID form again. How amazing is that? A Jewish state in Israel, speaking Hebrew with all the trimmings. And with all the terrorism and war and conflict in the region, the idea of rebuilding the temple seems to be growing more plausible (still incredibly remote mind you, but growing less so).

So who knows. Seeing Israel rise from the ashes after millenia of being a historical footnote is simply an amazing development.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I actualy found the first half of the "death-wafer" comic strip rather interesting, it dose a very nice job deconstructing all religions before degenerating into straitout protestant propaganda.

Interesting the connection between monotheistic religions and anchient Egypt is actualy quite a bit more extensive as they developed the ideas of divine jugment of the soul which would determin if you when to the plesent afterlife or if you soul was devoured by a monster. If one can accept that Egyptian mythology was bogus then one has no more reason to belive in any religion today.
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

"Those who don´t accept Jesus as their one and only god will be tormented in hell for eternity, no matter how many good things they did during their life"
                        OK, so I don't beleive in Hell or torment for enternity or any of that.

But look at how many bad things a person has done in their life, they have always (from my experience) far out weighed the good.

It is a myth that people are good, and I am always very surprised by it's popularity given the people I see, the news I see and read, etc. I think it must be some sort of ostrich head in the sand mechanism.

And when I say bad things I don't mean homosexuality or the like. I mean being cruel, lying, cheating, hating others, etc.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                          Interesting the connection between monotheistic religions and anchient Egypt is actualy quite a bit more extensive as they developed the ideas of divine jugment of the soul which would determin if you when to the plesent afterlife or if you soul was devoured by a monster. If one can accept that Egyptian mythology was bogus then one has no more reason to belive in any religion today.
                          You know that the point you make of the afterlife has very little to do with Christianity?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Exactly that is why the issue of Israel is so complicated, because non jews who support israel, and non jews who are against of israel, often have magical views about the jewish people.

You have those who believe that jews invented communism, that there is a huge jewish conspiracy that rules world, that they rule the USA, that they own all the banks, that they invented free masonry, that mossad blew up the towers and told all the jews in new york to not get there, that the holocaust is a lie etc etc

And then you have those who believe they are God´s chosen people, that they are central to whatever happens in the end of the world, that those who attack israel are candidates to be the forces of the anti christ, and therefore israel must be supported, because god is on their side, and God gave them the lands, and that the battle armageddon will be fought in israel between those who support israel and the forces of the anti christ and that when jesus returns jews will convert to christianity etc

I believe that is why the israel conflict is special, and that if those people started to see jews as normal people like you and me, like any normal nation, then solving the problem would be easier.
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                              I actualy found the first half of the "death-wafer" comic strip rather interesting, it dose a very nice job deconstructing all religions before degenerating into straitout protestant propaganda.

The egypt connection is BS

Also, the inquisition didnt kill 68 million people, it is a ridiculous number, thats like the population of France nowadays, and around the same number of the people who died in ww2
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X