Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried it, does nothing for me.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Try again.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Tried it several times, does nothing for me...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Try again, again.

But this time, try inhaling.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Tried it while sober? for a newbie the effect is just going to get covered up by the drink or make you feel ill
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yep, if people have got sick smoking while they've had a few drinks in them, it could well be the combination.

Comment

peer pressure
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Wannabe pulpit preachers.

Comment

Never tried it, never will - for a combination of personal reasons. I'm certainly not a fan of the stuff.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• How do you know if you never tried?!

Spec.

Comment

• You don't need to have used it to not be a fan of its effects. My reasons for not liking the stuff are personal experiences based around those close to me who have (ab)used it. Atypical? Sure, but it's put me right off thanks.

I'm not a fan of ketamine either, doesn't mean I need to try it to know that. I've seen someone else use it.

Edit - Before you think I'm comparing ketamine to dope, I'm not. I'm saying that bad experiences don't necessitate personal use.
                        Last edited by Dauphin; November 7, 2006, 15:03.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X