Do you smoke pot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
    I've smoked joints that turned me into a couch potato, but I've also had some that got me started like a stand-up and make jokes for hours.
    Ok, so which one are you saying is worse, again?
    Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude

I guess that means you aren't going to answer my question.
      It's just a tradition around these parts. So, if you ever create a poll, make sure you offer them a banana.

Oh, and make it dance if you can.
      Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by elle

It's just a tradition around these parts. So, if you ever create a poll, make sure you offer them a banana.

Oh, and make it dance if you can.
        I understand that. Another interpretation of the banana option could be that it isn't offered in a yes or no poll, or for that matter, in a poll where all possible options are included in the available choices It isn't unreasonable to feel that the banana option is traditionally a "none of the above" or "other" or "I choose not to answer" option or even a chance for someone to post a banana dancing.

If you see the current poll about registration date and many others, where the total field of possible answers are covered by all the choices, you will see that quite often a banana option isnt offered. The point is, I understand the concept of the banana option, I don't need to look it up on wiki che, and I stand by my original statement.
        Last edited by Deity Dude; November 5, 2006, 04:50.

Comment

Dude, I know you understand all that. I am just saying that some things just aren't rational. Of course there is no reason for a banana in a yes or no question, but those people who check the banana option are people who were not going to answer the poll anyways. Some people just can't be arsed.
          Elle's site

Comment

What a bunch of squares a lot of you are.

Weed

Comment

"squares"?

What are you, a '60's beatnik?
              "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Nope. Just Canadian.
                Elle's site

Comment

That's a distinction without a difference.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by elle

Ok, so which one are you saying is worse, again?
                    Touché
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      am i the only that has gotten viloently sick smoking pot? I tried it 3 differnt times and every time i was sick. course i cant take vicodin either so i must just be a very bad druggie
                      No, you're not the only one, happens to me too. I don't believe I've had one good experience on the stuff... Which is mildly annoying as almost all of my friends are at least occasional smokers and I've never been able to see what the fuss is about. However, it's one less thing I need to worry about being busted for I suppose

Comment

As evil as it is, I would kind of like to see you react to Salvia. But only in that "dentistry at home" kind of way.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Touché
                          Elle's site

Comment

I would kind of like to see you react to Salvia.
                            Salvia Divinorum? That stuffs some amazing ****. Fifteen minutes of the most intense trip of me life, haven't been able to bring myself to do it again since.

Comment

Just a friendly word, if anyone ever get some smoke and it just floors you, not like high and the DUH-HUH feeling but a very HEAVY DUTY frightening experience, maybe you have PCP, then believe it or not, drink MILK, just normal milk, it is a proven neutralizer and will help slowly bring you back around
                              thats weird

but somebody did pull that stunt with me, PCP laced joint. All I could do was lay down and stay still as if gravity had doubled or tripled. I thought its just horse tranquilizer... I didn't like the feeling, it was like spiraling downward into a bottomless pit.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

They key word is supposedly.
                                Thank you for pointing out what I already said but expounding on it to make it seem as though I was saying something different.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

And if you don't understand the need for a banana option, you are indeed a n00b! You might try and wiki the answer?
                                As for this silliness, I'll leave it to you to wiki bananas ro do whatever else you want to do with them. If you feel that I am a n00b for not respecting your neccessity for a banana option, check out EVERY poll currently on the first page of the off-topic forum. I guess "spec" (jan 2002), "dis" (feb 2000), "heresson" (jun 2000), and "loinburger" (jul 1999) are all n00bs because they don't share your love of bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X