No announcement yet.

Do you smoke pot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A option in this case could mean: "I refuse to answer because I'm afraid narcs will come busting down my door to haul me away if I do."
    "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
      Why do you need a banana option on Yes or No Question?

You should request a name change, to "Settler Dude"
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Xorbon
        A option in this case could mean: "I refuse to answer because I'm afraid narcs will come busting down my door to haul me away if I do."
        Q F T
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Xorbon
          If you are really worried that the DEA is gonna monitor this poll and then take action against you on it - Don't answer the question and go see a psychiatrist for some paranoia meds while you are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You should request a name change, to "Settler Dude"
            I guess that means you aren't going to answer my question and just throw out another insult.

Comment

Yeah - 6+ year noob.

If you don't wanna answer the question fine.

If your gonna insult people at least get your facts correct.
              I do have my facts correct, you may have been registered for a long time, but you are still a n00b.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually, for this thread a banana option might be quite apt (I bet only Gramps and me are old enough to remember this when it originated):

Dear Cecil:

I've seen a lot of contrasting information about this all over the Web, but that doesn't tell me anything, except that the druggies at school aren't the only guys in on the concept: getting high off of banana joints. Is there really a chemical called "bananadine"? If so, can you really get high from smoking dried-out banana skins? --LeperNaaman

Cecil replies:
                I used to think 17-year-olds going to Grateful Dead concerts in the 1990s were pathetic, not to mention the return of bell-bottoms, love beads, and tie-dyed shirts, but this beats everything. The 60s are over, you geeks. We're talking about stuff your parents used to think (foolishly) would get you high. What next, the return of the plaster casters? Oops, just remembered, Cynthia Plaster Caster recently did a show in New York and was profiled in a documentary. I hope this doesn't start a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I do have my facts correct, you may have been registered for a long time, but you are still a n00b.
                  Again, throw out an insult and don't answer the question.

Comment

Yep
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Triggs
                      Actually, for this thread a banana option might be quite apt (I bet only Gramps and me are old enough to remember this when it originated):

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020426.html
                      Supposedly, if you bake several pounds of banana peals at a very high heat (500 or so) in the oven or put them over an open fire until they turn black then remove the tar-like substance and smoke it, it is a mild hallucinagen. I never tried it but am aware of the concept.

That still has nothing to do with my question though.
                      Last edited by Deity Dude; November 2, 2006, 19:00.

Comment

I ugh..dont get High,trip or snort/toot, but am glad I survived the 70,80 & 90's going from Pot-to Hash-to LSD-Blotter Acid-Pot dippers, (PCP/Angel Dust) also know as Love Boat, Parsley soaked in PCP also know as GREEN, Cocaine, Crack-Cocaine,Crystal Meth and Mushrooms.

That being said, Pot was a start which led me down the Rabbit hole, perhaps Peter remembers this term as well, umm, people talk about it but a Bad trip is a terrible place to go especially when its in your mind expanded/altered experience.

Just a friendly word, if anyone ever get some smoke and it just floors you, not like high and the DUH-HUH feeling but a very HEAVY DUTY frightening experience, maybe you have PCP, then believe it or not, drink MILK, just normal milk, it is a proven neutralizer and will help slowly bring you back around

We now bring you back to you regularly scheduled thread

Oh and yes, I stopped worshipping Earl da Porcelin Prince
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Supposedly,
                          They key word is supposedly. The only thing you'll get from smoking banana peels is a coughing fit and a very bad headache . . . and maybe cancer.

It was a joke in the 60s that along the way people forgot was a joke.

And if you don't understand the need for a banana option, you are indeed a n00b! You might try and wiki the answer?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            am i the only that has gotten viloently sick smoking pot?
                            Me too.

Puking is good. Puking is fun. Puking makes me hungry and able to smoke more pot.

Edit: I normally throw up if I haven't smoked for a while and then get some fairly strong stuff. Once I get it over with, I can keep going as hard as I like.
                            I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I've only tossed once, and that was because I was coughing so violently. Hence one of the main reasons I quit smoking dope. I'm interested in vaporizing, but I've also eaten it. hash brownies
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah I've never eaten it but I would love too.

I've never vomited but I've had some fairly mean coughing fits, especially when smoking oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X