No announcement yet.

Do you smoke pot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just silly, I bet you'll get more crap in your lungs walking downtown than from secondary weed smoke.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Actually, Weed smoke is worse for you than cig smoke..

Just talking about what it does for your lungs, not anything related to THC.

And put me in the group that doesn't see much difference between pot and alcohol. (although I haven't done pot, I would never smoke anything, and I don't really do illegal stuff)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't care about my lungs. The smell of it makes me sick. I tried to hang out with some friends who were all smoking pot and I had to leave the room. I just can't stand the smell.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Why is the poll invalid?

Comment

No 'banana' option.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              Actually, Weed smoke is worse for you than cig smoke..

Just talking about what it does for your lungs, not anything related to THC.

And put me in the group that doesn't see much difference between pot and alcohol. (although I haven't done pot, I would never smoke anything, and I don't really do illegal stuff)

JM
              Much of the damage done by smoke can be cured by using a vaporizer rather than a traditional pipe/bong.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

or eating it!
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  No 'banana' option.
                  Why do you need a banana option on Yes or No Question?

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                    Why do you need a banana option on Yes or No Question?

You should just a put a big sign on your avatar saying "I'm a n00b".
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah - 6+ year noob.

If you don't wanna answer the question fine.

If your gonna insult people at least get your facts correct.

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I can honestly answer, "No."
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                            6+ year noob.
                            QFT
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can honestly answer, "No."
                              I can't

Not that it's a frequent thing, mind you.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X