• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donegeal
    Guess.
    Only after the big busts?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

I like eating it after extracting the thc via butter and putting said butter in brownies or cookies
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I haven't partaken of any illegal drugs in nearly two years.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          I haven't partaken of any illegal drugs in nearly two years.
          Why the long face? Most abstainers are celebrating their virtue.

Comment

It hasn't been entirely by choice. I avoid it when I'm unemployed in case I have to take a drug test, but I've had a job for over a year now. But I don't know anyone here, so I can't buy any weed. I don't need it, and I'm really not missing it, but every once in a while, it's fun.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yep. It's been a couple months, but there have been times when I smoked more frequently.

But I prefer lacing bananas with it.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

NOpe I have treid it 3 times and every time i got so sick i threw up. I figured if thats what getting hi was about id handle that with beer that way i save my self the trip to hugging the goddess, cause i can stop drinking. Half a joint put me where 18 beers did, so now ill pass
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm somewhat of a stoner considering I smoke every day, I'm often stoned when floating around here, though I'm not at the moment, and have been smoking pretty solidly for two years now.

It hasn't negatively affected the important things in my life as far as I'm aware (i.e. continuing to pass at uni, continuing to keep the gf happy and having a social life) but I realise I can't keep going like this for ever and will one day bow out.

I'm fervently opposed to drug testing for jobs, mainly due to the fact that virtually every drug hangs around in your system for days so whilst your test may be positive the actual effects wore off a while ago and you're no longer under the influence, and hence don't deserve to be demonised for something you do in the privacy of your own home.

What does it accomplish really?
                  Dis, I view cigarrettes in exactly that way. I've never felt anything, except the occassional light headedness from ciggies, and find them a substantial waste of money, time and health, whereas pot at least gets you high, which you could say I enjoy somewhat thoroughly.

Pot can be addicting, but so can alcohol and certainly nicotine.
                  Pot is one of the least addictive drugs out there and the vast majority of people who smoke pot will never become addicted to it. Pots addictive danger is that it is pyschologically addictive in that you feel compelled to smoke it once your've become accustomed to functioning under the influence simply because you feel 'normal' whilst stoned, consider for example somebody who is addicted to coffee, they drink it to wake up in the morning, mid morning, lunch etc. It isn't a very chemically addictive drug. Nicotene is far more addictive than pot and alcohol is too, though it's all down to whether you abuse the substance or not, and with nicotene the point is to abuse it (i.e. smoke a fair few in a day.)

Comment

am i the only that has gotten viloently sick smoking pot? I tried it 3 differnt times and every time i was sick. course i cant take vicodin either so i must just be a very bad druggie
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Never tried it, never plan to.

I don't care if other people do, though, so long as they don't do it around me.

Comment

am i the only that has gotten viloently sick smoking pot?
                        Na, I've been with somebody else who started vomiting. It was bloody freaky as hell, I'd never seen it happen to anybody else before and thought that that could never happen.

Comment

Must have been some really strong stuff.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm down to once or twice a year.

I enjoy the silly/mellow feeling I get from it without the loss of too much "control" (such as I experience when I drink too much).
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Never have, never will.
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                                Never tried it, never plan to.

I don't care if other people do, though, so long as they don't do it around me.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X