X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never tried it and never plan to.

So a proud no vote from me.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I haven't for almost a couple of years now, but I'm still open to having it at some point in the future. When I'm retired I plan to grow my hair long again and smoke every day.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I tried once. I find the act of smoking itself grossly unappealing, and plan to never do it again.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

No

I probably never will, but I haven't entirely ruled it out.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
            Marijuana makes you passive and stupid.
            It has different effects on different people. And the variety you smoke has a bearing to what happens. I've smoked joints that turned me into a couch potato, but I've also had some that got me started like a stand-up and make jokes for hours.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

As long as you don't inhale.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you find that marijuana makes you passive, then you should try early harvested weed.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

While it's true that I become less ambitious while high, I find that smoking marijuana does not make me less ambitious when not-high. It's just a way to relax once in a while.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

I find it makes me energetic and stimulates my creative side.
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

maybe 4-5 times a years.... no more!

(16-17y old)younger, I used to smoke pot each day of my life....
                      bleh

Comment

I'm the same as cronos. I'll smoke it a half dozen times per year or so. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pot when it's smoked in moderation. I find it's no worse than drinking.
                        "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

no

I represent drug users and dealers and thus I see the end results of addiction (even if you believe pot is not habit forming)

Comment

Pot can be addicting, but so can alcohol and certainly nicotine.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

I smoke dried bananas.

Comment

No..not I..umm..what wuz da question?
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X