Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you in T.O. Asher?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
      More practical question: Is there some way of reaching the McGill metro stop from Sherbrooke via tunnel, or is the closest entrance further away from me?
      No, but there is a way from above de Maisonneuve (but below Sherbrooke)

Can't remember the route right now. It's been a while since I used it.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well it's 2 blocks from the entrance to Kennedy & University from my apartment. I was hoping there was something closer for when there's actually snow.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
          Where are you in T.O. Asher?
          I work in the financial district, and I live right north of High Park.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I work in the financial district, and I live right north of High Park.
            I'm at the Old City Hall courts every couple months or so. Perhaps we can pay entirely too much for lunch some day.

I'm in north Toronto more frequently (Markham road in the east and Eglington west).
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Could you guys please stay on topic.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                Could you guys please stay on topic.
                Sorry.

What was the topic again?

Comment

err....
                  What?

Comment

Mumbai!
                    What?

Comment

Is it not fitting that talk about Montreal gets drown out by talk of Toronto?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Toronto is the centre of the Canadian universe after all.

Comment

Yeah. These guys are loud and obnoxious.
                          What?

Comment

Leafs are THE ONLY CANADIAN TEAM!

Comment

Didn't Toronto separate and become an American state?
                              What?

Comment

I currently live here, as does Agathon and dejon.

Agathon is currently in hiding, as I intimidate him.
                                Isn't he in Korea right now?
                                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                                X